Mamma bear

India

I was on my way to Mystic Falls my anger with Rick grew stronger he had no right to bring Elijah into a room with my daughter without me there he had no right at all to tell Elijah he was her father he left me alone and pregnant so now he can come back and be the proud greatest father I seriously doubt it

As I walked into the school I came face-to-face with the most important thing in my life my daughter I could see in her eyes that this has been painful for her they had no right to throw this on her and now they deal with me

"Mummy I miss you so much I'm so happy you're here I'm sorry that I dragged you all the way from Los Angeles because of my daddy issues "she said looking at me

"Sweetheart you are my little girl no matter how old you get your happiness is all that matters to me and your matter what I think about your father they didn't have the right to jump on you like that you need time to be okay with the fact that he's here after all these years it's going to be okay I'm going to handle it"

"What are you going to do I know he's not gonna stop running a relationship with me it's just too much he hasn't been there and now he wants to explain I know what happened and I want time before and thrown into a father daughter relationship "
Run my hand down her cheek "You can take as much time as you want you don't have to play by anybody's rules about how you deal with Elijah and his family do you wanna go day by day or year by year that is your choice"

As I was talking with my daughter Ric appeared out of nowhere

"Miss Morningstar welcome back to the Salvatore school"

I look to him trying to contain my anger "thank you I'd like a word about how are you when against school policy and brought Elijah into the school into my daughters life without my say so you are not her guardian you don't get to make decisions like that I am her mother I am the 1st to know what is going on in my daughters life I trusted you with her education the outside of the school has nothing to do with you I am her mother I raised her I give birth to her I provided everything for her Elijah wasn't there he left me alone and pregnant so he doesn't get a steer until the earns that right and the only person who decides that is Ruby when she is ready you don't get to push her into anything and I am disgusted about how you Cornered her in your office with him she is a young girl she trusts you and you betrayed that"

"Elijah is her father he is on her birth certificate he has every right to know about his daughters education just as much as you do "he said trying to defend himself

"That I understand what I don't understand is how he knew oh that's right you told him you went behind my back and my daughters and told him private information about a student that is under your care I wonder what Caroline would think about this because I know no matter what she would've called me and hold me what was going on not just went along with what you thought was right she is my daughter Ruby is mine yes Elijah has her father but when he wasn't there for her first steps her first words he doesn't get anything "

"I understand and I'm sorry I just felt that she needed to know her father "he said to me

I laughed shaking my head "she didn't know her father I've never lied about that I didn't kept the truth she's new everything and also Who give you the right to decide what is best from my child maybe you should start focusing on your own children and stop trying to parent mine or Ruby will not be continuing her studies at the school she will be coming back to Los Angeles with me"

"You were right I Was out of line but Ruby belongs here the school can make a difference for her all I want is what's best for her and maybe I did push her too far into a relationship with her father I am sorry for that "

I looked at Ruby I could tell that my daughter was thinking from one look "Fine Ruby can stay but I want you to get on the phone to your best friend Elijah and tell him to meet me in The town Square and if anything like this ever happens again Ruby will be out of the school quicker than you can say oops do I make myself clear "

"Understood I will call Elijah for you excuse me" he said walking away

"Thanks mum I really needed you want my side I love you so much "she pulled me into a hug

"I will always be on your side you're my little girl I love you more than anything in this world you are my crowning achievement"

"You really gonna talk to him "she asked me

"Yes we really need to talk about everything and he needs to know that he needs to earn you not demand so you go back to school and do some work I will pick you up later and we'll go for dinner" I said kissing her head