Chapter 11

| Accusations, all just accusations |

After he left that painful scene, he was called by his assistant, Linjie, about some variety show. He was still resting on his when his phone rang, thinking it was another call from his father, he asked his assistant to answer.

H didn't want any fight today, he can't even lift his finger from the exhausting training he received from his dance teacher. It was needed since he's about to participate on a movie that deals with dancing, it's just a part of a scene, no longer than five minutes yet he wants everything to be in perfection.

That's just how he is.

"Who called?"

"No one answered, they just hang up on me" Linjie said with confusion swirling in her eyes before she asked him again. "Would you go participate on Happy Camp? You can also promote your new movie there, they've called us for like three times and I really want you to to go"

He seemed to hesitate for a second before giving out a nod. It'll serves a distraction for him which he currently needs now.

Meanwhile at the Hao Manor lay a girl with sharp limpid eyes that can easily makes any man weaken their knees, her cherry colored lips spread in a wide arch as she devise her plan.

She knew the moment her brother's eyes met her favorite teacher's face, his whole face lightened up. She knew it would be as easy as lifting a hand, it doesn't even require it since all she need was to look at their eyes and blink her long black lashes.

She's somewhat of a black belly person. Well, in her opinion, her brother and teacher Feng's relationship just needed some boost and it'll run towards the direction she wants it to be.

So she smiled and called her brother, it was a smile filled with innocence yet her eyes were lit up with schemes.

"Gege! Do you have time this weekend! I'll come to your apartment then goodbye!"

She said it in one breath and didn't wait for his brother's reply before she hang up.

Ai, it's really hard to have a dense older brother. See, she needs to make the move and scheme her way for them to finally be together, Ai. Let's just collect it in the future.

In the future:

Shu Jian: Gege, you really have no shame. I was the one who made the two of you to become a couple and now you can't even give me some money? How cheap brother.

Ming Chen: Give me back my cute and adorable little sister.

...

I looked at Shu Jian's message, I was still blinking my eyes at my phone when someone collided into me and spilled iced coffee on my clothes.

She kept repeating sorry and I said I didn't mind it. I was about to call Shu Jian to tell her something happened when someone called me.

It was Shu Jian, she was wearing a cute frilly dress and a small flower interlaced on her long and silky hair.

"Teacher Feng! You're here, finally! Oh no! Your clothes are ruined! Let's go up first to get you cleaned up, it's my older sister's place. I was about to surprise her along with my parents so I ask for your help" she said as she continued to walk towards the high end condominium.

I didn't notice that we've reached the door when Shu Jian practically shoved me to the nearest bathroom and shouted for me to shower first as she asked her older sister for clothes.

I stood dumbfounded on the bathtub when I snap out of my mind. I decided to take a fast shower before taking a towel and wrap it in my body like a parcel.

I seem to have seen a silhouette of a figure huddled on a bed. I didn't have the time to look when Shu Jian just shoved me here, must be their older sister.

I really don't have much information on Ming Chen, I shake my head off of my depressing thoughts and went out.

"Shu Jian? Where are yo- ah!"

I shrieked louder when I heard him bump into something and mumbled out a curse. Though I doubt I'll notice it since I was clearly in rage at him.

"Close your eyes!" I gritted as I snap at him before taking any clothes, well his shirt and some sweat pants before closing the door with a loud bang.

Goodness gracious, why is he here?! How can I show my face to him without feeling remorseful?! Why did he have to appear now?!

Those are just some of my thoughts before I hurriedly put on his clothes and strode to the door without a care, my soiled clothes on my embrace.

But of course I was held by his warm palm and was caught off guard by it that resulted me into falling for his embrace.

He was clothed in white, his wide expanse of a chest can be felt from my back and I was soon beet red by his close contact.

"You-"

"You have a boyfriend" he stated which confused me.

"What?"

"You...doesn't matter...I will-"

"I don't have a boyfriend!" I hissed at him and notice his dim eyes suddenly spark.

How can he think of that? He's accusing me when he doesn't have any evidence and is the prime suspect of his accusations! How laughable!

"You're the one who have a girlfriend"

And it was his turn to look at me in confusion before saying in gritted teeth.

"I don't have a girlfriend!"

What? What is happening?

Notes:

Happy Camp, the most successful provincial level station in the country. This entertaining variety show usually interview well-known celebrities from mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and sometimes promote movies and TV series. This show is extremely popular among young girls and housewives.
As easy as lifting a hand, something requiring minimal effort.
Black belly, two-faced; outwardly kind but inwardly evil or manipulative.

***
Hi people! How are you today? I hope you all like this chapter!

Stay safe and healthy as always!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!