Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Twelve Year Old Women

Ciel and I slightly broke away from each other to face the familiar voice that was strained with shock.

And it wasn't just the voice because Megi's features are strained with shock as well.

"What the hell is this? Why... Why are you so close to each other? And... And did you just kiss Dr. Clavel, Kuya?!" Sunod-sunod niyang tanong.

"Woah. Take it easy, baby... What's with the panic? Breathe." Ciel said, slightly laughing at his sister as if it was his way of making the atmosphere light and calming Megi at the same time.

Humalukipkip ako at nginisian siya. I'm sure as hell that she'll combust the moment Ciel tells her that I am his girlfriend.

Megi clenched her jaw, giving me a quick glare before fixing his gaze at her brother. The audacity of this woman to glare at me!

"Kuya," Megi pressed impatiently.

Ciel exhaled a sigh, softly looking at me and Megi.

"I'm sure you both know each other already... And my initial plan was to introduce Mona to you and Dad this Wednesday but since you're here and you saw us... Megi, this is your ate Mona, my girlfriend," Ciel explained carefully before shifting his gaze on me.

"Baby, this is Megi, my sister. You met her before... Nung nagvideo call tayo. Maliit pa siya n'on." He said, smiling at me as he recall the memory.

I can still recall that... those were the days that I still find her cute but now she's nothing but a stubborn pesk!

The way Megi's eyes widened in shock, disbelief, and disgust didn't escape my eyes. Muntik pa ngang malaglag ang panga nito habang pinupukulan niya ng hindi makapaniwalang titig ang Kuya niya.

Ha! That's right, Megi. I'm your Kuya's girlfriend.

"Hi, Megi." I greeted her, grinning wide to annoy the hell out of her. The way her face turned red, proved my success. Kung posible lang na labasan ng usok ang ilong at tainga ng tao ay nangunguna na si Megi doon. Her reaction at this moment was way better than when I borrowed her pen.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" She quietly hissed at Ciel. "Kuya, ang daming babae dito sa mundo! Bakit siya?!" She ranted as if I wasn't just here. The audacity.

"Megi!" Ciel's eyes widened at his sister.

"At bakit hindi ako?" I interjected, giving her my pompous and bitchy aura.

Her eyes averted to mine, they even turned into burning slits, not wanting to lose the intimidation game. "I don't like you." She stated, on point and with conviction.

"Megi, what the hell?!" It was Ciel. Palipat-lipat ang tingin niya sa amin.

"Me neither," Sagot ko kay Megi. Ayaw kong magpatalo, bakit ba.

Her teeth gritted in anger, rolling her eyes as a mocking laugh escaped from her mouth. "You're such a bitch!"

"And so are you!" I fired back.

"I hate you!" She groaned.

"That's exactly what I feel for you," I said, giving her my most sarcastic smile.

"Kuya, look at her! Tingnan mo ang ginagawa sa'kin ng girlfriend mo! Ganyan ba ang girlfriend na gusto mong ipakilala kay Daddy?!"

"No, Ciel! Look at your sister! I'm your girlfriend tapos sinasagot-sagot niya ako nang ganyan? Tama ba 'yon?!"