Ch51- Collecting the Eyes

Third Persons POV"Was it really necessary to destroy her doll?" Gon asked as (Y/N) and Killua rolled their eyes

Third Persons POV
"Was it really necessary to destroy her doll?" Gon asked as (Y/N) and Killua rolled their eyes. "Are you dense? Can't you see that doll was used as a spy?!" Killua screamed as he knocked on Gon's head.

"But still..that doll meant a lot to Retz. I feel bad for not telling her about it." (Y/N) sighed and looked back at the sad blonde girl. "You know, Gon..meeting you stirs up people's feelings."

(Y/N) crossed her arms in defeat and walked up to Retz. "Here." (Y/N) pulled Retz's puppet out from behind and gave it back to her. "Thank you, so much! Where did you find it- Come on, we have to keep moving."

Killua broke in on the conversation and pulled (Y/N) forward. Retz smiled and stared at (Y/N) from behind. "I thought you broke that creepy thing?" Killua whispered as Gon kept Retz busy. "I fixed it earlier and replaced the eyes with toy ones."

"What was wrong with the eyes?" Killua asked, which made (Y/N) glare into his gaze. "You'll find out later." (Y/N) smirked and ran ahead, making Killua chase her down. "Don't leave me hanging like that?!"

"What was that?" Retz asked as she turned around. The trio stopped walking and turned around with her. A familiar figure came out from behind the bushes. "Gon! Look out!" (Y/N) pushed Gon out of the way and punched the doll right in the face.

"You bastard!" (Y/N) roundhouse kicked the doll into a tree, which crashed down into the pathway. "You didn't have to go that far!" Killua yelled at the young woman as he stared frantically at the crushed doll.

"That thing was going to take your eyes. It's best to get rid of it as soon as you spot it." (Y/N) performed a deadly glare at the crushed doll as Retz rushed towards it. "It was a pretty creation. Even without eyes.."

Retz frowned at the thought of something so beautiful being crushed to bits. "Don't get so down, there will be other dolls to throw away later." (Y/N) dodged an oncoming smack from Killua and kept on walking.

'One more thing coming out of her about dolls, and she might be the next victim. She has Gon wrapped around her finger. If I try to kill her, Gon will step in, but..' (Y/N) glared back at the blonde as Killua noticed her blood lust.

"(Y/N)-nee, you're not going to do what I think you're about to do, are you?" Killua's face turned serious, he couldn't care less about Retz's life, but Gon, if he ever played eyes on another corpse, he'll get angry.

"(Y/N), cool yourself! You know Gon won't hold a grudge against you. Even if I, or Kurapika, or Leorio were to kill her, he'll still hate us." Killua whispered into (Y/N)'s ear. She listened to every word he was saying, but she didn't care.

"You know, you and I are opposites, Killua. I'm careful and choose carefully before killing my victims, while you don't even think twice about killing, before showing off how strong you are to strangers."

"What?! What are you saying?" Killua was beyond mad, but he knew he couldn't get mad at (Y/N) in a situation, such as this one. "What I'm saying is that you only care about what Gon would feel if I were to kill Retz."

Killua knew what (Y/N) said was true. He doesn't want Gon to feel sad. But Gon's anger is something else, and Killua didn't even want to come close to witness that. "So, what now? Are you going to kill her?"

Killua shoved his hands into his pockets as he glanced over at Retz, who was talking with Gon. "I believe that she is a spy for Omokage; however, I do not have enough evidence to prove that theory. Once I get enough information, I'll kill her."

Killua frowned and looked back at his friend. "You know, this reminds me from back when I first laid eyes on you. Back at the Hunter exam, my first impression of you..you looked like a person who loved to take dangerous challenges."

"That was because I was dripping with blood lust right after a certain incident." (Y/N) thought back to her days before she heard about the Hunter exam before she met the boys. Before she met those two.

"I'm sorry that you're disappointed. I'm not the cool overdrive wild card that I use to be." Gon frowned at his friends' behavior. He heard every little bit of their conversation. He wished everything was back the way it uses to be.

He took out his phone and began to dial a number he'd never thought to call. He walked in the back of the group as the other side of the phone picked up. "Hello? Hisoka?" Gon sweatdropped at the fact that he had to call Hisoka.

But his stubborn attitude will risk anything to make things right. Even if it means having a conversation with the person he can't stand most of the time. "Is that you, Gon~? How are you on this fine evening~?"

"Don't try to keep me off track. I just need a favor from you." Gon glances at (Y/N) as he whispered into the phone. "Alright, but you must do something for me in return~" Gon groans, causing the three to look back at him.

"Gon, are you alright, kid?" (Y/N) asked as a suspicious look entered her vision. 'Who is it? Leorio? Kurapika? No. Leorio called us earlier, and Kurapika is ill. Don't tell me..' "Gon! Hurry up!"

(Y/N) was getting furious. Her mind was smart enough to realize who Gon was talking to. "Hey, calm down. He's probably talking to Leorio." Killua reassured that everything was going just fine, and let Gon do his own thing.

"Leorio is not that type of person to be calling at this time when he just called us an hour ago." Killua groaned out in annoyance as he finally asked Gon who he was talking to. "Nobody! Just a fake number."

Gon nervously laughed and ran ahead. "Hey! Don't run too far!" Killua ran after his friend, leaving (Y/N) with Retz. "So, how old are you exactly?" (Y/N) slowed her gaze onto the blonde. "Twenty-three."

"Really? I thought you were twelve, like Gon." 'Right. I turned into my small form right before I came in contact with her.' "You have beautiful eyes." Retz snapped (Y/N) out of her state, staring right into her eyes.

"Your eyes are dull, but with the right amount of polish.." Retz grabbed (Y/N) by the face and brought her close to where their noses are almost touching. "Your eyes will make an astounding jewel to big brother's collection."

"You don't even realize what you've just done, and who you've just messed with."