I'm Gonna Fudging Kill Ya!

"This is where Mrs. Wreath lives, huh? Can't you just feel the evil pagan vibe?" Dean asked, sarcastically, as the three of us walked up to this white house that had a bunch of Christmas decorations. "Oh yeah. Feel that evil energy." I said as we get to the front door. Dean knocks on the door and an older woman greets us.

"Yes?" She greets. "Please tell me you're the Madge Carrigan who makes the meadowsweet wreaths." Dean said, questioning. "Why, yes I am." She said, cheerfully. "Ha! Bingo." Dean said, excitedly. "Yeah? Uh, well, we were just admiring your wreaths in Mr. Sylar's place the other day." I said to her.

"You were? Well, isn't that meadowsweet just the finest-smelling thing you ever smelled?" Madge asked. 

"It is, it sure is. But the problem is, is that all you wreaths had sold out before we got the chance to buy one." I said, trying my best to look a bit sad. "Oh, fudge!" Madge exclaimed, with a sort've over-the-top expression. "You wouldn't have another one that we could buy from you, would you?" Sam asked her. "Oh, no, I'm afraid those were the only ones I had for this season." Madge said, frowning.

"Aww…" I said, disappointed. "Tell me something, why did you decide to make them out of meadowsweet?" Dean asked her when an older man, which had to be Mr Carrigan, comes down the staircase from inside the house. "Why, the smell, of course! I don't think I've ever smelled anything finer." Madge said, smiling. "Yeah…um, you mentioned that." I said as Mr Carrigan comes up next to Madge. 

"What's going on, honey?" He asked his wife. "Well, just some nice youngins asking about my wreaths, dear." Madge replied. "Oh, the wreaths are fine. Fine wreaths. Oh, care for some peanut brittle?" He asked, offering us peanut brittle. Dean and I reach out to take some, but Sam slaps our arms away. "We're okay." Sam said.

That night, back at the motel, Dean and I were sharpening a couple of wooden stakes, five other wooden stakes were on the bed and floor near us, while Sam uses the laptop. "I knew it!" Sam exclaims after he claps. "Something was way off with those two." He said and Dean and I look over at him. 

"What'd you find?" Dean asked him. "The Carrigans lived in Seattle, last year, where two abductions took place right around Christmas. They moved here in January. All that Christmas crap in their house – that wasn't boughs of holly. It was vervain and mint." Sam said. "Pagan stuff?" I asked. "Serious pagan stuff." Sam said, nodding.

"So what, Ozzie and Harriet are keeping a pagan god hidden underneath their plastic-covered couch?" Dean asked. "I don't know. All I know we're gotta check them out." Sam said and he looks over at us and sees our stakes. "So, what about Bobby? He's sure evergreen stakes will kill this thing, right?" He asked and we looked at the stakes. "Yeah, he's sure." Dean said.

Later, the boys make their way into the Carrigan's house while I stayed in the car, acting as backup. I sit there and just wait around for the boys, hoping that everything goes well. Minutes go by and I start to get a bit worried for the boys. I sigh and get out of the car and make my way to the house.

I crouch and walk along the porch when I heard voices. I walk over to the window and look through it to see the kitchen area; where I see Dean and Sam tied up to a chair, both of them were wearing wreaths around their necks.

Then Mr Carrigan starts to slice Sam's arm and Sam begins to scream in pain. "Leave him alone, you son of a bitch!" Dean yells. "Hear how they talk to us? To Gods?" Mr Carrigan said as Madge takes the knife and bowl. "Listen, pal, back in the day, we were worshiped by millions." Mr Carrigan said. "Times have changed!" Dean yells at him.

"Tell me about it. All of a sudden, this Jesus character is the hot new thing in town. All of a sudden, our – our altars are being burned down, and we're being hunted down like common monsters." Mr Carrigam said. "But did we say a peep? Oh…no, no, no, we did not." Madge said as Mr Carrigan adds something to Sam's blood in the bowl.