Ch 10

Kageyama's POV

Hinata placed his hands on either side of my face and kissed me. At first, I was shocked, but then I relaxed into the kiss and kissed him back. After a couple of seconds we pulled away and Hinata turned to face his mother. "So please stop trying to set me up with someone."

I turned to look at his mother. Her face was unreadable. She looked at me, and then at Hinata before opening her mouth.

——

"How long has this been going on?" Her face was still unreadable.

"Umm... well... a day." Hinata said quietly. His confidence slowly slipping away. I wanted to reach out and hold his hand to comfort him, but I didn't, I didn't want to make anything worse.

"Shoyo..." His mother was looking straight into his eyes, and I felt everyone in the room stop breathing. "You would have been in so much trouble if you had been dating for more than a day and still hadn't told me." She smiled, and everyone started breathing again. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"So everything is ok?" He asked shakily, he was still very nervous.

"Of course honey! I'm just happy that you found someone who you love and who loves you back!" She smiled before turning to face me.

"You better love him so much. If you hurt him I swear to God I will-"

"Mom~" Hinata whined and I choked back a laugh.

"Don't worry ma'am, I will make sure to take good care of him. I promise to love him so much that he'll get sick of me!" I smiled.

"mmmm, I'll never get sick of you~" Hinata said, turning me back around to face him as he wrapped his arms around my waist and standing on his tip toes.

"Good" I whispered before closing the space between us, wrapping my arms around him and connecting our lips again. This time, the kiss was slow but passionate. We took our time and fell into a rhythm as everything and everyone around us fell away. All of my energy and focus was on Hinata, and all of his energy and focus was on me. I licked his bottom asking for entrance and he slowly opened his mouth, savoring every feeling we shared.

Hinata's POV

I inched my hands back around Kageyama's waist and up his chest, feeling every bump and muscle from his abs. Then I brought my hands around his neck and started to play with his hair. I ran my fingers up from the nape of his neck to the back of his head, playing with every strand of hair as I did and earning a small growl that emerged from deep inside Kageyama's throat. It told me to stop but keep going at the same time. He bit my bottom lip a little making me whimper quietly so only he could hear. I felt him smile into our kiss while his hands played with the hem of my pants. I could tell that he wanted to touch my ass, but something stopped him and I wasn't quite sure what it was. Then, that thing became very clear to me.

"I think that they forgot about us." My mom said giggling. While most people would have floated gracefully down from their imaginary cloud of bliss and back to reality, I fell, flat of my face. My eyes shot open and my hands flew out of Kageyama's hair and to my sides. 'I just made out with Kageyama in front of my mother... I made that sound in front of my mother... I was about to...' I cut myself off and shook my head, trying to get all the thoughts out of my head. My face was a deep shade of red and I looked over to see that Kageyama's was the same. He was still floating down from his cloud though, it was cute. Really cute.

"Are you not going to say anything about that?!" Mei's voice echoed through the house. I honestly forgot she was still here. "I'm supposed to be the one with Hinata... remember! Not some weird ugly guy! I mean look at him. He probably drinks 9 gallons of milk a day! THAT'S SO  NASTY! Two guys aren't supposed to be together! Its unnatural!"

"FIRST OF ALL," my mother started. 'Uh oh she's gonna get it now' I thought to myself, calmly preparing for my mother's rage. "Kageyama is NOT ugly. Your eyes must need to be checked because even a blind person would see that he is a FINE looking young man! SECOND OF ALL, this is not the Mei show. Shoyo was not supposed to 'be with you' I wanted him to meet you which might have sparked some interest. If he is not interested, then he doesn't have to be with anyone. THIRD OF ALL, two guys in a relationship is perfectly natural!"

"period..." Kageyama whispered quietly, making me giggle,

"Mei, Ms. Hinata is 100% correct on all of her points. Having two guys in a relationship is totally fine. Love is love and everyone is welcome to love whoever they want. Honestly, I thought I raised you better than to say anything so hateful!"

"awww shit she gon get it now..." I whispered to Kageyama as we laughed quietly.

"You owe everyone here an apology. First, apologize to Ms. Hinata and to me for ruining our otherwise perfect evening. Second, apologize to Hinata for being rude and insulting his relationship and sexuality. And third, apologize to Kageyama. You were rude, you almost hit him in the face on purpose, you said hateful things, and, worst of all, you called HIM ugly, which could not be farther from the truth!"

Mei's mouth hung open for a while after her mom finished.

"damn, everyone is really gassing you up Kags. You've been called 'Hot' by almost everyone in the room!" I whispered quietly.

"S-shut up dumbass." He hissed He was obviously blushing though so it made everything so much better.

After Mei's apologies, her mother profusely apologized and said it was time to go. Once they had left I turned to my mom.

"I liked that lady, Mei's mother. She was cool!" We all laughed a little as the clock ticked softly on the wall.

"We annoyed Mei so much" I said turning to Kageyama. I could see my mom raising her eyebrows as I said this so I started to explain what happened.

"You see, I was hoping that after a while, she would get the hint and stop being so rude but she didn't. Anyway, we called each other my our first names, we sat really close together, I mentioned how I had some of Kageyama's clothes and that I didn't have pants that would fit him so he would have to sleep in boxers... OH and I didn't bring her water."

"Well... I see. Anyway, speaking of sleeping, where do you plan on letting Kageyama sleep Shoyo?" My mother asked.

"Ummm I was going to let him sleep in my bed."

"And where would you be sleeping?" She asked quizzically.

"In my bed...Oh."

"I see. I'm going to have to set up some ground rules then." My mother said sternly.

"I can sleep on the floor if that makes you more comfortable ma'am" Kageyama said quickly, not wanting to upset my mom.

"Oh. I was just going to say if you do anything use protection and it's a school night so I can't help you if you can't walk at tomorrow..." we both stared at her blankly.

"My mother... my very own mother just... The woman who gave birth to me just told me... I-" I placed my hand over my mouth and gagged, holding onto Kageyama for support. Then, without saying anything, I grabbed Kageyama's hand and walked to my room. When we were both safely inside, I closed the door and locked it.

"What just happened...?"

"I have no clue."

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

i am starting to get a little bit of writers block so i'm not sure how much longer this story is gonna last... sorry about that.

if you have any ideas or requests feel free to tell me!

Stay Safe <3