•PROLOGUE•

Mikaelson

Mikaelson. The powerful family. They are mainly known as 'The Original'. Many might have thought, their vampirism was due to some sought of curse. But only few knew that it was a protection. Protection from Death. The same death which has snatched their happiness in the form of Henrik Mikaelson.

Henrik Mikaelson. The youngest Mikaelson. It's his death which caused the creation of Original vampires.

What they didn't know is the secret identity of the werewolf that killed the youngest Mikaelson. It was not just any normal werewolf. Besides having werewolf gene, it also has magic which came with the identity of Ancient Werewolf.

When the ancient werewolf attacked Henrik, the exchange of blood took place. The magic in that blood not only causes awakening of Henrik's own magic but also transferred a duplicate untriggered werewolf gene making him one sought of 'Artificial' Ancient Werewolf.

After the death of Esther Mikaelson, most of her magic was transferred to Henrik because she unknowingly created a link when she tried to save him. This caused a clash of two different magic inside him since both came in dominant form after the addition of Esther's magic. This clash alerted the whole Other side especially Qetsiyah, a powerful witch who basically rule the Other side.

With the guidance of Qetsiyah's magic, Henrik was able to survive the dominance of two form of magic. But this two form of magic caused his appearance to change like now his dark blond hair represent his own family magic whereas his grey storm eyes represent Ancient werewolf's magic. Since then, for him, Qetsiyah became his mentor, friend, and protector. And for Qetsiyah, he became her family. She always thought him as an innocent soul who shouldn't be tampered with evil. But that doesn't mean she doesn't introduce evil to him. Her only logic is 'I want him to differentiate between good and evil. So he can destroy it before it destroys him.' She teaches him how to control his family magic before it controls him with the ancient werewolf, who caused his death, after apologizing for losing control but not before getting a beating from Qetsiyah which made Henrik to burst out laughing. With the help of the mentioned werewolf, he was able to learn about Ancient Werewolves and its magic.

One day, Henrik questioned about the purpose behind all this teaching since he is basically dead. At that time, Qetsiyah, the ruler of the Other side, replied "You never know" with such seriousness. What Qetsiyah didn't mention is that there are many people who want to harm him for his magic even his own mother, who actually doesn't know that he is her son. After that day, Henrik never question her.

Many years later, they realized that Henrik has been aging slowly from his increase of height. Nobody has answer regarding it since there are zero people who transformed to Ancient Werewolf, in spite of having his own magic, artificially and later on was send to Other side. So they could only wait for their answers and later on, it seems he is stuck at the age of 17 to almost 18. With the year passed, Henrik started seeing Qetsiyah and Edward, the ancient werewolf, as his sister and brother. And they see him as their youngest brother.