Chapter 38

His words were too suggestive, ah. Xu Lian gasped a breathy 'yes,' any semblance of drowsiness disappearing from expression.

As Xiang ChangKong moved away, Xu Lian followed to sit up. She felt a chill towards her chest area, and when she looked down, she saw that the neckline of her shirt was open, her bra in full view.

"......" Xiang ChangKong also noticed and suddenly remembered that he seemed to have pulled off some of her shirt buttons just now. "The buttons should be on the bed somewhere."

His face was burning red as he lowered his head and helped Xu Lian find her buttons. However, Xu Lian's buttons were quite small, so despite looking for some time, they only found one.

Xiang ChangKong's head remained lowered, and his eyes averted as he said: "I-I'll look for similar buttons."

Xu Lian found his red ears funny. This man, who bravely kissed her just now, was now as shy as a virgin.

She smiled as she closed her shirt. "It doesn't matter. I should have some spare buttons at home."

"Oh, ok, um...then let me help you sew this button on first." There's no way he would let her just walk out of his room like this...

Xu Lian was a little surprised. "You know how to sew?"

This was quite an obscure skill in men.

Holding the one button they found, Xiang ChangKong opened his wardrobe and took out a sewing box. "Well, it's just sewing a button. It's shouldn't be difficult."

"Oh." Xu Lian tilted her head and asked curiously: "Then, can you do a cross-stitch?"

"....." Xiang ChangKong started to mutter to himself. "I've never tried, but it shouldn't be difficult. One just needs to be patient."

He pulled the broken threads off the button, and after finding a thread of the same color in his sewing box, he said: "Take off your shirt."

If it had been a button on her cuff, he could've just started sewing like this, but sewing something on the chest area was somewhat...sensitive.

Xu Lian didn't think much of his request, and without further ado, she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt, pulled it off, and gave it to Xiang ChangKong.

Xiang ChangKong: "........"

He silently accepted the shirt, then picked up his quilt and offered it to Xu Lian: "Here, cover up so you don't catch a cold."

Xu Lian wrapped the blanket around her body and watched as his ears once again turned red. She couldn't help but let out a low laugh.

Xiang ChangKong sewed very quickly. Xu Lian watched as he put the thread through a needle, pierce the fabric two or three times, then cut off the excess thread.

"Here, put it on." Xiang ChangKong said.

"Un." Xu Lian got out of the quilt, and composedly wore the offered shirt. With Xiang ChangKong watching her, she slowly buttoned her blouse.

This time, because he knew what to expect and mentally prepared himself, Xiang ChangKong didn't react as much. He even watched Xu Lian fasted her buttons one by one in relative calm.

Although with only one button added to the shirt, it only went from 'open chest' to 'low-cut'.

Xiang ChangKong could still see Xu Lian's bra peeking out. With a cough, he finally raised his gaze back up to her eyes and asked: "Do you want to sleep a little longer?"