Chapter 22; Re-meeting

During today's class Aizawa talked about hero licenses, he looked at me when he said 'and all will be participating,' they worked on our quirks but I wasn't. I was to wait until my lunch period to take private lessons with the 1-B Homeroom Teacher. I mean it made perfect sense, we both had very similar quirks. I walked down the hall, my head down. "(Y/N)! Wait up!" I turn and smile at Izuku, he stops in front of me.
"Yes?" I sigh a little, noticing at all the other people staring at me.
"Aren't you joining us for lunch?" He asks quickly.
"No, I'm sorry, Izuku. I have to train durning lunch now." I shrug and smile a little.
"Oh... okay." He frowns and I put my hand on his fluffy hair.
"Don't frown, and tell Iida, Ochaco, and Todoroki, I said 'have a good lunch.'" I smile and pull my hand away, he had a slight blush on his face and nods.
"I will!"

Then we parted ways, I walked down the hall. People glared daggers at me, I felt the weighing hate towards me. Then my eyes saw a purple haired friend... or I hoped he still be. He turned my direction and then started towards me, his eyes were on my own. "Shinso... I can explain..." I sigh and cross my arms.
"I don't care for your reason, just say your done. Swear it." He said bluntly, I nodded a little.
"I swear on my parent's graves that I'm done with that life style." I pledge holding my right hand up.
"Good, I'm glad to see you're alright. You know, when we last talked I was worried but now I know I was right to be." He smiles slightly, which was a rarity.
"Fair... fair. Well, I have to go train with the 1-B teacher. See ya." I wave and went on my way.

When I finally arrived he stood on a felid, I walked over and rubbed my arms a little. "This will not be easy, (L/N). Understand that now." He said strongly but not to be mean... I could tell that.
"I understand." I nod a little.
"So explain your quirks to me please." His arms were crossed.
"I'm Quirks are Blood Warping and cell regeneration, I can use my own and others blood to do whatever I want. And cell regeneration is just a fancy way of say I heal quickly." I answer and stare up at him. He nods and grabs my arm and examines it.
"My assumption is that theses cuts are so you use you're own blood, rather then others." I merely nod, he thinks and let's go of my scarred arms.

He starts to explain to me that I need an support equipment to pull the blood out with needing to harm myself with knives. He decides to go over my fighting style and form instead, until we get that done. I try attacking him, but all my moves were useless without my normal weapon, without my claws my moves were sloppy and unpolished. I'd instinctively go to scratch and jump around, to give myself openings for a lethal blow only to have him dodge or pin me down. I worked the best in the shadows and without hesitation, but I wasn't in my element anymore. Killing was no longer my objective, no longer a precaution to the occupation I was heading towards. I now had to obtain a win in other ways, immobilizing was something I'd never be good at... but she was.

I froze, her smile, her blond curls flashed in my head. In my moment of weakness he trapped me, I was pinned to a tree. A cage of his own blood, I was panting hard. "Don't hesitate. That's when you're dead, I'm sure you know that. You're movements are incomplete, you have to adjust to your new way of life. You can't move without a plan in mind." He lets me down and I'm groan a little.
"R-right, I'm sorry." I bow a little, but not too much.
"Just relax, kid. Nothing can get you while you're here." He look at the time and straightened his back. "Now, again."

We spent the next 20 minutes fighting and it was kinda nice sparring but it felt weird that I wasn't doing it with Aaron. Before long I'd lost every round, I was out of my element.

The rest of the day was normal, but I was sore and tired. Everything went by like a snail. "(L/N) (Y/N), please come to the principal's office." I groaned and pulled myself from my desk, the class watched me leave. I walk down the hall my bag slung over my shoulder. When I arrived, I knocked and was granted access. "Yes, Principal Nezu—" when I looked inside, I was frozen. "What are you three doing here?" I looked over at the small girl; the four-eyed, twig; and the tall, dark haired, fighter." My body was frozen, all three of them smiled at me.
"These are your friends aren't they, Miss (L/N)." Nezu said jumping down from his chair.
"Y-yes, Sir." I nod.

He left the room leaving us, I immediately walked over and we all hugged. "I missed you guys." I mumbled, they all agreed.

...Nezu's POV...

We all sat in a meeting, "report please, Sekijirō." He nodded and sighed a little.
"She's readjusting to a new fight style, she still leans on her experience of lethal one hit blows but she knows weak points and understands a typical human body well. She dodged be a few times and tried to only attack when she was in my blind spots, she's a good strategist, I'll give her that." He finished, crossing his arms.
"Aizawa, what is your take on (L/N)?" I asked taking a sip of my tea.
"She's... I don't know how to put it, but she seems like she's stuck in this state of self-doubt and distrust, of not others, but her own spirt. I think she's afraid to get too close to people but wants to at the same time." He stated.
"Well, three of her friends came in today. They all seemed interesting, and because I was curious, I let them all meet."
"Nezu, what are you—" I cut off AllMight with a 'shh'.
"Just watch there conversation."

I huge screen appeared on the far wall and the paused screen was of Nezu leaving and the four of them looking at eachother.