Time for action.

Zane and Kai burst into the room. "He's heading towards the forest." Misako said. Kai nodded, Cirus turned to them, "You must hurry, there isn't much time. I've sent my stealth droids after him. Good luck Kai." Misako and Kai raced off into the forests, Kai's heart pounding hard, his feelngs in a mix. Misako had slipped her mask on. "Spread out?" she asked. Kai shook his head, "No, I'll make us more vulnerable." The two of them moved through the mass of trees cautiously, Turning around every few seconds to make sure they weren't being followed. 'How do we know were not walking into a trap?" Misako whispered doubtingly. Kai shrugged, "Faith." He said. Misako turned around again, scanning the area not breathing another word. Kai's heart thumped wildly, his head whipping back and forth until his eyes rested on the bender. He nudged Misako, she turned, wide eyed, glancing at Kai, he nodded and they both made their way towards the man.

Cautiously, they moved silently ninja style towards the bender. A silver-blue sash tied around his waist. Kai withdrew his sword slowly, making sure not to attract his attention. Suddenly, a crack sound was heard, Kai's head whipped around to Misako who's foot was on a stick. He cursed inwardly as the bender stopped moving. He turned around and the two hid. Kai's heart pounds as he heard the man approach the bush they were hiding behind, his footsteps louder every second. Finally, Kai couldn't hold it. He shot up and threw two fire balls at him. The bender looked up in surprise and jumped out of the way. Misako moved out of the bush quickly as the man jumped there. She kicked him in the stomach and the man flipped out. He scanned the area in panic, searching for a source of water to bend. Seeing he had no other option he began to flee. "After him!" Kai shouted and ran off, Misako on his tail. Kai panted as he weaved in between the trees no once taking his eyes off the man. Suddenly he turned around and threw a smoke pellet at Kai. Kai skidded to a halt and used his arms to shield his eyes from the smoke. When it cleared, the man was gone. "No!" Kai cried, outraged. "He's over there!" Misako called running off to the right. It wasn't over. Kai hurried off again, he couldn't lose to him.

Ashley panted as she ran through the trees, the enemy on her tail. If she failed and got caught her master would sure punish her. She was panicking badly and she was too afraid to look back. With no water in sight, her bending powers were useless. Up till now, she still didn't understand why or how she got her powers....

//flashback//
Ashley yawned. Her school trip to Borg Tower so boring. She stared around her, all her classmates were listening. She obviously didn't share their interest in technology. After an hour, she got horribly bored and tired of walking around doing boring stuff. She slipped away from the group in the corridor and went off to explore herself. She remembered that P.I.X.A.L droid apparently saying Borg industries manufactured weapons and she had a deep interest in them. Having heard and read stories of the heroic ninja that saved Ninjago City, she wanted to be just like them. She ran down the corridor the moment she had slipped away. She passed by many rooms with doors saying which item was being manufactured. Items ranging from cars to video games. However, none of the doors had signs that said anything to do with weapons. Ashley grumbled as she continued to wander along the corridors, droids moving back and forth busily. Ashley continued to wander around, she felt like she was lost and had begun to feel a little worried. She decided to ask one of the droids. Grabbing one of them on the shoulder, she asked, "Where's the weapon manufacturing room?" She suddenly regretted asking the droid as she realised its eyes turning from green to red. "Was it something I said?" She wondered. The droid turned and grabbed her arm roughly, "Hey! Stop!" She cried. "I am taking you to the weapon manufacturing room." He said in a robotic voice, yet rather shrill and distant sounding. Through Ashley's suspicions, she moved on and followed the droid. It's tiny purple figure making her have to bend down as it pulled her to the room.

As they approached, the door automatically opened, "Weird," she stared at it quizzically, "I see the droids enter a password." But because of her curiosity, she put aside all weird behaviour and suspicions and walked into the room. The room was huge! Weapon parts of all sorts being manufactured. She stared in amazement as she walked about. Each section manufacturing weapons ranging from morden day guns to ninja katanas. "Now this is something awesome!" She thought. Ashley stood around admiring a while longer till something very strange happened. All the droids and machinery stopped work and stared at Ashley. Taken aback, she backed away staring in shock. "Am I in trouble?" She squeaked a little. Then the droid who led her into the room grabbed her hand again. She turned around staring into its glowing red eyes trying to wretch her hand free, "Stop it!" She shouted as the other droids closed in.

~So sorry for the slow coming updates! School has stated and my schedule is crazy. I will continue Ashley's flashback in the next chapter. It isn't over yet.