Prologue

Elsa, a beautiful, confident young woman who is looking for a job and she needs a job fast.

Kristoff, Elsa's sister's boyfriend, has found a job vacancy in 'Frost Incorporated' as a Secretary for the head CEO, Mr Jackson Overland Frost.

Many have applied for the job so that they can work for the handsome, arrogant Jack.

Elsa has never heard about him but she knew the company.

It's no secret that Jack fires his secretaries every month due to the fact that they can't keep up with Jack's cruel orders or they flirt or they work in inappropriate clothing.

Jack's two best friends Flynn Rider and Hiccup Horrendous the Third work for him in his company as his business assistants. They are practically brothers and are inseparable.

Jack is too lazy to go through the applications for the new secretary as he knows that whoever he'll choose, she'll just be like the last ones.

Elsa is a person who likes being challenged, she is one of those girls who laughs at the face of danger. She's quick witted, intelligent and strong. It'll take more than a job to tear her down.

Jack likes to intimidate people and scare them away. He speaks very highly of himself and his fellow mates. He knows that his charming looks and flirty smirks can make a girl weak.

But that's all about to change when Elsa Arendelle becomes Mr. Frost's new secretary.

____________------------------------____________

This is from my own imagination, please don't not copy or steal my work. Plagiarism is against the law and it is a punishable crime, lol no but you get me, right? This books belongs in the category of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act.

Warning: Contains sexual content

Chapter 1 will be published as soon as I get a few views and votes.

Happy reading and enjoy!