Chapter 2

Hey babies! Hope you guys are enjoying. I got sum up my sleeve for y'all.

-

Niy POV

"No because I ain't seen her since Middle school, she still look like a roach though." Shrugged Layla.

We were walking out the nail salon and had just seen a bitch from middle school we hated with a passion. We had us a little girls day so I could tell her all about her future babydaddy and my ex future babydaddy.

"But girl forreal that nigga was so fine, shoulda knew he had a girl." I explained as I got on the highway.

"Well, play side hoe nigga was definitely feelin ya kid." Layla stated.

"Girl hell nah I know how it feels and I wouldn't wish that on no female." I said thinking ab my past. I hadn't been in a relationship for years.

Between and toxic manipulative ex and and cheating disrespectful ex, I haven't muttered the courage to get out there.

I had options of course, but didn't want them. I was waiting on sum solid and niggas nowadays just hoes.

My best friend and I have always attracted attention, we was just that pair of besties. We always stayed solid and had each other's back. Hoes knew better to try us, of course they still did. We was classy bitches and carried ourselves well but we always let em knew what was up. I stayed strapped, with a gun or taser. I had seen too many stories ab young girls and bad situations. My bestie was just a fighter, but I had low tolerance for the bullshit considering I dealt with it for so long. I was the big shooter and she was the big stepper.

We zoomed down the highway arriving at the mall after bumping rap the whole ride. We was real niggas at heart. I stepped out the car and locked it.

We walked into Victoria Secret, this was my obsession m. I grabbed 10 pairs of panties cause they had a sale going and two bras with some perfume and lotion sets. I heard familiar voices but didn't acknowledge them until I was ready to swipe my card but a crisp 100 went on the table instead. I turned around ready to slap but saw Jay'shawn and softened a lil.

"Thank you buy you didn't have to." I stated grabbing my bag.

"Nah it was nun lil mama." He said while walking behind me out the store.

"You here w Zay n nem?" I asked.

"Yuh Ant stopped to mack on ya friend Layla and Sosa big ass in the food court with Zay. We supposed to be meeting them."

"Mkay." I said getting on the escalator, no cap these things scared me. I guess he felt me tense up and got behind me wrapping his arm around my neck.

"You good?" He questioned.

I nodded at a loss of words because I felt lil Jay behind me. Through the jeans and errthing.

Dick flying everywhere

I shook outta my thoughts and walked towards the table they had gotten for us. I seen Layla and Ant getting cozy and gave her that look. The bitch "I know you fucking lying look" and sat down. I forgot about food and was scrolling down my timeline. Jay nudged me and sized me up licking his lips, he stared at my medium lips perfectly glossed. I snapped him out of his thoughts by bucking at him.

"Damn sorry, but you hungry?" He asked titling his head to the side. I did the same and nodded my head.

"Watchu want lil ma?" He asked yet again.

"I want some chick-fl-a." I suggested.

"Ight what you want?" I told him my order and attempted to hand him a 10 buy he rejected it.

We was joking around and coolin when a presence filled Jays chair. I assumed the best that it was him with my food.

But when I turned I saw the worst, my ex. Not any ex, the ex. The ex that made me the person I am today. But I was snapped out of my thoughts by him reaching for my thigh. I snatched back and shook my head. I looked at Layla and she mouthed "you good babygirl."

"Damn ma, can't speak to a nigga nomo?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk to you AJ." I spat.

"But I wanna talk to you, you leveled up on a nigga and ain't looked back."

I stood up and backed away with glossy eyes. He moved and hadn't came back after we split up. He didn't tell me he was back in town. Most people wouldn't need a warning, but I did so I knew to be on stand by. I was tottin today so I knew I was gonna be good but still.

As I was about to turn around I was greeted by a jesus piece and the familiar smell of weed and cologne.

"You straight?" Asked Jay lifting up my chin so I could look him in the eyes. "Yo what the fuck why she crying? What happened yo?" He asked concerned.

"You the nigga that got her attention?" Asked AJ.

"Nah, but if I was, I'm doing her better than you ever could." Jay shrugged.

He had moved me behind him. AJ reached for my arm and I jerked back not wanting to be touched. Jay pulled out his Glock .43 and pointed it at AJ. Not caring who saw.

"Hell nah bitch, touch her and I'm gon put all 20 in your ass." Jay muttered through his teeth. In a matter of 5 seconds AJ was gone, and I was pulled into Jays chest.

"Who was that nigga G?" Jay asked softly.

I shook my head and gained composure. We ate and talked but the guys wanted to go to some shoe stores.

I didn't really care but I was gon go check. I seen some fye fuzz yeahs but knew I didn't need em until Jay stopped me.

"What size you is lil mama?" He asked.

"Jay." I whined not wanting him to spend more money then he had to.

"Bruh answer my question fooh." He said sternly.

"9 1/2." I muttered knowing I wasn't finna win that one.

He went to get the size, and Layla broke from her conversation with the guys to come sit by me.

"You good bae?" She asked.

"Yea I'm straight, I just wish this nigga wouldn't." I pointed at Jay.

"Nah sis make his pockets hurt." She sung.

"Do dodo do do." Sosa jumped in dancing.

I laughed and took my box from Jay. I tried them on and fell in love.

"Okay period, its the yellow on the skin tone for me." Layla said doing the period hand motion.

"Nah it's the anklet w the white toes for me." Said Sosa.

Earning looks from all of us. We all busted out laughing while Jay took my box to go pay.

"You a clown on foenem." Zay said laughing.

"Nah for real, what's wrong with that nigga." Jay said laughing.

We left out the mall after than heading to my crib. Looks like I finally found me a lil solid gang or whateva.

-

Thought? Gimme tips on how to expand my book.❤️