•𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
---------------
"Severus, it is good to see you again and Sapphire you grown to be tall" The lady with blonde hair said. I looked around the huge manor.

"Nice to see you too Narcissa...Sapphire" My father nudge me as I stop looking around.

"I know it is huge" Narcissa smiled at me I just awkwardly stared at her.

"She is very shy and rarely speaks" My father said.

"Definitely your daughter Sev, Draco come on!" The man said walking with his look alike son.

"Lucius" My father said and giving him a handshake.

"Sapphire the last time I seen you, you were a toddler" Lucius and gave me an awkward hug. I hate hugs.

"Your Draco's age right? Your five" Narcissa said and I nod my head. Draco is the son I'm guessing.

"So can we talk about you now what" Lucius said and my father nod his head as they both left. I hate being without my father.

"Sit down darling don't be so stiff" Narcissa said as I sat down on the chair.

"You like books?" Draco asked me and I nod my head. "Come with me" He said and I followed him. He took me to a room full of books. A dream of mine. At home we only have a small shelf with four books potions, Wizard laws, hogwarts history, and another potion book. "You like it?" He asked smiling at me. He grabbed a book behind me towering over me. He was way taller than me. He. gave me a book.
I looked at it. It was titled "Magic Spells for Beginners". "Do you want to read it?" He asked.

"Umm...yes please" I said staring at my feet.

"You don't like talking to people do you?" Draco said as I looked up at him. I nod my head. "Don't be shy around me" He said.

"Okay" I said and we sat on the couch. He put the book between us.

"I'm just starting to learn how to read, you know how?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said and he smiled at me. He read the book and I helped him with some words. Narcissa then walked in with a smile on her face.

"You two hungry?" She said.

"No thank you" I answered.

"No thank you mother" Draco said.

"Okay if anything call me" Narcissa said and left.

"I like your mother" I said.

"Yeah she is great" Draco said super happy.

"How is it?" I asked. He gave me a weird look.

"How is what? Having a mother?" He asked confused. Now I feel stupid.

"Uhh..yeah" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"You don't have a mother?" Draco asked.

"Well I do but she left me when I was a baby" I said.

"Oh sorry...does she look like you?" He asked.

"Umm..I have no idea how she looks or even her name. Father never mentions her like she never existed" I said.

"I'm sure you look like her also, it is great having a mother" Draco said.

"I want a mother like yours" I said.

"Okay well my mother is your mother now" Draco said smiling. I smiled at him.

"Thank you" I said.