Chapter 15

In the Kingdom of Solarion, a carriage was heading to the castle.

It was an ornate carriage, light pink with white gold details, specifically roses, for this carriage belonged to the Rosewell family.

Inside this carriage was a young boy named Edward Von Rosewell, in his hands he held two things.

An invitation to a tea party, and a light pink box.

He smiled while looking outside, secretly forming a plan in his head.

"Young Lord we have arrived." The coachman stated.

"Ah, thank you Jones." Edward addressed the coachman, slightly startled out of his thoughts.

Jones, the coachman, opened the carriage door and allowed Edward to step out.

Edward walked up to a guard fully prepared to be stopped.

"Halt." Said the guard.

"Hello sir guard, I was invited to a tea party by the prince."

"Invitation?"

"Right here." Edward handed the guard his invite.

The guard took the invitation looked it over and nodded, he then gave the invite back to Edward and stepped aside.

"Thank you." The guard smiled at the gratitude given to him.

Edward walked inside to castle to find Charles waiting for him.

The prince stood up and gave a small bow. "Salutations, Edward I am delighted to see you."

Edward responded in kind. "Good to see you too Prince Charles, how are you?"

They exchanged pleasantries until Charles noticed the box Edward was holding, Edward saw the slight confusion on Charles's face.

"Ah, I almost forgot." Edward  presented the box. "I brought something for the tea party, I hope you don't mind."

"No not at all, I'm honored to see what your chef prepared." Charles quickly recovered from his surprise.

Edward decided not to tell the prince that it was actually him who made the treat just yet.