Chapter 34

You were about to apologise but stopped as you looked at the person you bumped into.

>>>>~~~~~~~~>>>>~~~~~~~~>>>>~~~~

You looked at the person who you bumped into. It was a men with (h/c) and hazel brown eyes. Your eyes widened and you couldn't move not talk. Nothing came out and you just stared at him. You couldn't believe you really meet him again. "We're really sorry mister, (y/n) we have to get back" Kageyama said but you still couldn't move. "Oh (y/n), long time no see. You really grew up, I can't imagine how you brother would look like. We can meet again and talk things out some day. I heard the game was good. I sadly couldn't watch but maybe tomorrow" the men said and smiled at you. The smile you hated over everything in the world. "Moonlight? We should get going coach Ukai is ba-" your brother said but stopped as he saw who was infront of you. 'And there is it again' Koushi thought. He paralyzed. He just stared at the men infront of you. "Still this stupid nickname? Does your mom still call her sunshine?" He tched at his own two children. As you heard that your brother came, you immediately got infront of him. 'He won't reach Koushi. I'm not going to allow him, that he touches Koushi in any kind of way' you thought while now shaking. "Koushi you really grew tall. You look like a men, son. I try to watch tomorrow's game. I sadly couldn't watch today" he said.

'I... have ... to.... move.... I can't let my little sister try to protect me again. Not anymore, it's my job to do that' Suga thought. He finally moved and grabbed your arm, he pulled you behind him so that he's now infront of your father. "We   don't   care" your brother said. "Come on still mad at what happend back then. Loosen up it's in the past. Nothing big happend to get traumatised" he said while grabbing Koushi's shoulder. You moved all by yourself and slapped his hand away. "Still that cocky like back then" he said with a slight aggressive tone. "Well I have to get going.
Good luck and see you maybe tomorrow kids" he said, waved and walked away.

Koushi could finally breathe again and turned to you as your father walked away. "He's away no-" he tried to say with a shaking voice but tears trembed down. He couldn't talk, tears kept on trembling down. Kageyama stood next to you two and called Daichi. Poor Kageyama didn't know what to do. He turned to you and noticed you still staring somewhere. Tears trembled out of your eyes, you shook with your whole body and you couldn't breathe properly. He tried to calm you down but you just backed away. Daich came and immediately rushed to Suga. With him was Nishinoya and Tanaka. Tanaka couldn't believe his eyes, he never saw you or Koushi shaking while crying that hard and it really hurst him to see you and your brother like that. Nishinoya rushed to you and checked if you're okay. He noticed that you looked really pale and he could see that you didn't really breathed properly. Suga noticed to as he saw Noya rushing to you. As soon your brother turned to you and you saw his face with the tears rolling down his face, you broke down. You couldn't do anything. It was like you lost your control over your own body. Kageyama catched you and looked at you worried. "He should bring her to Kenma. He still has the pills" Nishinoya said but Suga was against it. "No, what if she can't without them again? What if she looses her memories again?" Koushi argued with Nishinoya until Tanaka joind. "But Suga what if something worse happens. She is pale, not breathing, crying and shaking with everything. And she got her memories back. I know it hurts her but without the pills is it much more worse" he said and Suga thought for a few minutes until he noticed you getting weaker and begun to panick. 'Everything is turning. I want to talk but I just can't do it. It's like I forgot how to talk. I just want to care gor Koushi. Why am I so weak?' You thought as you begun to breathe less. Kageyama couldn't watch you being close to loose your consciousness and picked you up and stood up too. "Sugawara if she takes the pill, is she going to be better for sure?" He asked and he nodded. Kageyama was about to turn around and run away as Daichi stopped him. "Take care of her and text us if you found Kenma" he said and Koushi joined. "Tell him what happend and tell him that he want's to comeback tomorrow" he said and Daichi continued. "I'll go back with Suga and the others. He'll then call thier mom" Daichi said and Kageyama nod and rushed away.