Bullies

A/N: This was requested by lilyofthevalley2007 who has also written a Leo Valdez x Reader book which you should all go and check out!! I speak from experience when I say it is more than worth the read!

Updated A/N: Now, I know I've been kinda missing for a while (Jesus, it's been a couple years) and I still have a lot of other requests lined up. I'm still trying to get this finished, I want to get it done more so to prove to myself that I can finish this. Don't expect updates to be fast (or long) and I understand many of you who requested something may not be even in the fandom anymore, but I'll tag you in it anyway, just in case you are still interested.
On that note, happy reading!!

Next: Mine (REQUEST)
Words: 2715 words
Warnings: Description of bullying (obv) and pain, nothing more gory than the series though
Important Notes: N/A

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It hurt.
Everything hurt so much.
Tears blinded my vision as I stubbornly stood up again, clutching at my broken nose in a sad attempt to slow the slick flow of blood.

"Why won't you just stay down?!"

I couldn't even find the energy to flinch away.

SMACK!!

The words were quickly followed by a harsh fist slamming into my gut, making me double over and stagger backward until my back hit the brick wall behind me. I lean against it, wheezing and gasping for air. I knew if I fell to the ground, it would be all over; I would get pummelled until I could no longer breath or see. I knew that feeling all too well.

"Why won't you just die already?!" Another voice growled, advancing on my left. "Save us the trouble!"

Tyler.
The head-honcho.
The asshole of all assholes.
And the bane of my miserable existance.
Weighing in at about 18 tonnes of constantly pissed off daddy issues and reaching roughly half a metre above the average height of stupidity for a high schooler.

I really had to stop pointing out that he had less brains and usefulness than the common fly.

I braced myself for the punch I knew was aimed at me. Tyler was the owner of the voice and I knew I wouldn't be able to stay standing if he got his hands on me. Accepting the inevitable, I tensed...

"Tsk tsk tsk. That's no way to treat a girl Tyler. No wonder you're single."

... but the punch never came.

An annoyingly familiar voice intervened, emanating from my left, exactly where I'd expected the punch to come from.

"I'm not single you grease covered freak!" Tyler screamed angrily at the brown-haired boy who had blocked the punch for me.

"Is this the same girl who you have no pictures of, a last name for, nor know the school of which she attends." The smaller boy lists. "That's very convincing."

"This has nothing to do with you, Leo!" Another boy chimes in, changing the subject back to me.

"It does now that I've joined in." Leo retorted.

"Fine then!" Tyler yelled, running forwards and punching Leo directly in the jaw, making him stumble backwards.

Once he regained his balance, the brunette spit out blood onto the floor from where he had bitten his tongue

"Gonna cry to your mummy?" Tyler jeered.

"At least I got one." Leo scoffed.

"At least I got a dad!"