35- Restroom party

): One more chapter left! :(

Tune in for the last chapter on 8/25/20

"You what?" My voice wavers as I debate if my ears work.

"I-I'm so sorry, Harlow. I-!" She stops when I start walking away.

"Harlow!" Kaia sobs as I start walking. I assume she thinks I was walking off pissed, but instead I grab a paper towel and dab my watery eyes.

"I'm very sorry-" Kaia's voice cracks as she begins to apologize. "I'm your cousin and I should have told you. Rena is just a whore and so is Danny."

"Kai-!"

"Rena promised me that she would help get Brody and I together. And she did! But now-!"

"Kaia!" I scream, getting her attention.

Her washed out eyes look into mine with caution.

"I don't care." I shrug and offer her a hand.

"B-But why?"

"Because I could care less about my past relationship with Daniel. I'm with Ace and I love him." I grin like a love sick puppy.

Wow.

Just thinking of Ace can make me grin and make my body bubble up with love.

"Oh Harlow, I am really sorry. I don't deserve to be your bestie." Kaia whines and takes my hand.

"I know." I roll my eyes and hand her another tissue. "Now clean up, Kaia. You look like Alice Cooper with your melted makeup."

Kaia lets out a little huff before fixing her face.

"Hey guys..." Becca's cautious voice rings throughout the restroom walls.

Kaia nods in acknowledgement. Becca's facial expression turns into shock and confusion.

She's shooketh.

"A-Are you okay, Kaia?" Becca comes closer with a pained smile.

Kaia nods and trashed away the napkins she used to wipe away her tears and smeared makeup.

"Okay lets end the horrible restroom party!" I say and start walking to class.

>>>>>>>>>

"Which one?" Kaia asks, while she holds up two dresses to her body.

She was getting ready for a job interview.

"The bright yellow one is nice! It goes with an ice cream theme." Becca says and I nod.

"You might get cold wearing that in an ice cream shop though."

"Oh well." Kaia shrugs as Becca pops a piece of popcorn in her mouth,

I smirk, "Does this mean I can get free ice cream with my bff working there!?"

"Ha! You wish!"

Kaia gets a ding on her phone, like a bell. "Gotta' go, bro's!" She zooms our the door like a roadrunner.

I turn to Becca who continues to stuff her mouth with Popcorn.

"You up for a Netflix movie marathon?"

"Hell yasss!"

>>>>>>>>>>

"FUCK!" I throw my pencil watching it stick out the wall.

To say I'm frustrated would be a complete under fucking statement!

My college essay was due in a couple weeks and all I have written was my stupid ass name.