Wrong Or Right

March 5, 2043
1:55 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was at the park with A'dream and the kids

I was at the park with A'dream and the kids. I got Alyssa and Ivory this morning so they were with us too. I haven't said not one word to Dream since she told me that shit last night.

I wasn't talking to her because I wasn't trying to say anything I'll regret. Nor was I trying to do anything I'll regret.

My feelings were just hurt because I was actually going to put a ring on her finger.

Now I would go and fuck another bitch and get her pregnant on purpose, but that's too much drama.

Looking as Dream pushed the girls on the swings I smiled. Zyaire was in one with Alyssa, for the girls Alyssa was the sweetest one.

That's when I noticed King was gone. Looking around I didn't see him.

"King!" I called standing up. I looked out into the field seeing him just walking around by himself.

I sighed running over to him. He turned around seeing me. He shook his head continuing to walk until I picked him up.

"Put me down please." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he squirmed around trying to get down.

"Leave me alone." He said and I held onto him tighter.

"What I do?" I asked and he hit me right in my damn face. Shit hurt too, nigga got grown man strength.

"Put me down!" He yelled and I kissed his cheek.

"What's wrong? Why you upset?" I asked and he huffed.

"Can I not just be alone? For once?" He asked.

"You wanna talk?" I asked and he nodded slowly. I put him up on my shoulder holding his hands.

"Ight now talk." I said starting to walk around.

"I'm just trying to enjoy my peace while I can. As soon as we go home you and mama gon tell me to take care of my brother and sisters. Y'all do it all the time, treat me like imma babysitter. What do I look like? Imma kid myself." He said.

"For like two years daddy, I was a dam- I was a babysitter. I took care of Zy and Lai. I DID, WITH NO HELP! I'm that smart and capable tho." He said.

"I just want some space I want time to myself. I wanna spend some time with my dad. But you always gone. ALWAYS. I don't see you-" He cut himself off by crying.

"I don't want you to get angry with me." He cried and I brung him around so I could hold him. I rubbed his back as he cried.

"I kept asking for you and you never came. You never called you didn't do anything. You left and I was waiting forever for you to come back. You missed my 3rd and 4th birthday like mama missed my 1st and 2nd. Y'all not there. Y'all were never there." He said and I shook my head.