chapter eight : L E M O N C A K E

YOU AND NEKOMATA WERE TALKING WHEN A BALL WAS NOW HEADING TOWARDS YOU TWO. You were about to save the poor coach when someone spiked it down, your eyes widened and looked at your savior infront of you.

It was a male but not that tall, you were taller. He has a ash blonde spikey hair and he was wearing a blue gym outfit. "a-an-" You flinched when he scowled at you.

"Bakugou stop scaring her!" Cole appeared from behind and smacked his head. Bakugou glared at Cole he immediately. "tsk"

"uhm ok..thanks for saving us back there..?" Bakugou glared at you making you flinch again, you nervously smiled and gulps "Bakugou Katsuki you bitch" You let out a offended gasp, no one has ever called you a bitch before.

'oh this man is gettin' some'

Your face darkened, Cole noticed this as he immediately backed away in fear. No one messes with you or they'll be dead, "Bakugou I think you should apo-" You interrupted Kirishima by sending the three your deadly glare, they tensed up especially Bakugou. He never felt this fear inside him

"who the fuck are you to call me a bitch?" Bakugou glared but you stepped up to him. "don't fucking glare at me you bastard son of a bitch! No one dares mess with a queen and you know what you are about to get some of this you prick!" You snapped, you held your hand high. Bakugou closed his eyes ready for the harsh slap but it didn't came.

"wha- Cole?! The fuck are you doing?! Let go me! Imma kill this son of a bitch!!!" You screeched angrily as the volleyball practices stopped and their attention went to you four. Lev almost fell from running towards you.

"y/n what happened?!" You stared at Lev and gritted your teeth in anger. "he fucking called me a bitch you asshole!!" You shouted and tried slapping him but Lev and Cole held you back. "no one has ever called me a bitchh!!!!! You dickhead!!!" You took a deep breath.

"what happened?" Kita arrived and tapped Lev's shoulder. "he called her a bitch" Kita nodded as he walked over to you. But you were busy spouting harsh words to Bakugou.

Kita grabbed your arm making you stumble, you landed on his chest and Kita hugged you. You tensed up and trying to pull away from his hug but Kita held you tighter and soon you relaxed in his arms. "shh..it's okay" Cole sighed in relief while Lev crossed his arms in jealousy, He was only one who can comfort you.

'thank you' Cole mouthed and Kita nodded.

Cole sighed and smacked Bakugou's head. "THE FUCK YOU SH-" what Cole said next made Bakugou froze, he looked at Cole in disbelief.

"you just embarassed yourself and called The Haiba Y/n bitch"

[THIRD POV, CAFETERIA]

Kita comforted you by baking you a lemon cake, you drooled at the sight of the lemon cake. Kita gave you a fork and you immediately devoured the sweet baked lemon cake of Shinsuke Kita. You closed your eyes in delight, Kita smiled and adored you

"cute" He thought out loud making your froze. You looked at Kita with a light of pink hue on your cheeks and rubbed your nape shyly "thanks"

Kita blushed and covered his mouth as he looked away embarrassingly.