𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 [𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟]

Song: Honey by: Kehlani (Y/N): your name(F/F): favorite food_______________________________________

(Y/N): your name
(F/F): favorite food
_______________________________________

🍯🍯🍯
_______________________________________

'Today is the day he's coming back' I said in my head as I thought about his large hands on my body, touching me as if I would break.

The fealing of his hot breath on my neck as we hugged each other for the first time in about two weeks. And his scent.

Oh, how I adored the way he smelled. He always smells just like honey and musk.

I know I sound weird but I love the way he smells, it's very stress relieving.

Even when he leaves for trips like this he always smells the same when he comes back home, he also loves to buy me gifts, and presents but all I need is for him to be here and my life is complete.

🔆3rd person P.O.V🔆

(y/n) sighed as she pulled herself out of the bed to get the apartment (penthouse) clean before Taishiro got home. ⬇

Once she was done with the living space, she moved to the kitchen

Once she was done with the living space, she moved to the kitchen. She gave a long stare at all the take-out containers, and soda cans in the kitchen, she new he would get mad if he found out she was eating junk food...

It's not like he doesn't want her to get fat, he just thinks that she has the best
cooking ever and doesn't want her to ruin her palate by eating junk food. So they wouldn't really eat take-out at home, only if you were fealing really brat-ey and didn't 'feel' like cooking that day.

She walked around the kitchen picking up the containers, and putting dishes in the sink. When she was done throwing away all the trash, she moved to the dishes. Filling the sink with warm water and bubbles, she giggled slightly as one of the bubbles floated into the air and landed on her nose before popping, which made her giggle even more.

She started scrubing a bowl, while thinking about her mans, how his jaw clenched every time he took in your outfit, how his large hands would grope your curves. She got so caught up in her thoughts about him, that she almost didn't hear her phone ringing.