3

8:30 a.m

"No, move the table to the center, what is that?"  Yoongi said as Jaebeom came over to him. "I told them to move it to the center but they don't listen".

"Good morning", Hwasa said as she walked in with Momo.

The judges were all together to see how the audition room was looking, the waiting room, how things were placed, they all had powerful auras and personalities.

They saw eye to eye on a lot.

"Why the serious faces?" Hwasa asked while taking off her sunglasses. "The table", Jaebeom began.

"Did you hear we got over two thousand applications already", Momo said. Yoongi couldn't wait, he really was excited.

"Is that the table we'll be sitting at?" Hwasa walked over to the table that was the hot topic of the morning. "Yeah", Yoongi said.

"It's too small", Momo shook her head.

"This isn't even where they had it, they had it off to the side", Jaebeom said.

Who knew a table would be the center of attention.

-
9:00 a.m

"You can't tell me my ass doesn't look fat in this", Jungkook said while stepping out of the fitting room. 

Taehyung shook his head, "Why am I here again?"

Jungkook pouted, "We're here to find outfits to wear to the audition! First impressions matter!" Taehyung nodded his head, "What if we come off as try-hards though?"

"Then- damn..." Jungkook went back inside the fitting room.

Taehyung decided he would try and look for a nice outfit in general. He would treat himself to something nice.

And then boom.

A cute long sleeve top.

Taehyung fell in love, he had to have it.

"Let's go- oh you're getting that?" Jungkook asked. "It suits me doesn't it?" Taehyung smiled.

"It do", Jungkook nodded, he was impressed, Taehyung always pushed everything.

"So, how do you think you'll get hyung Rm's number?" Jungkook asked as he and Taehyung walked out of the store. "Oh knock it off", the two laughed.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked. "Not really", Jungkook said. "Well...kind of, what if someone is better than me?"

Taehyung shook his head, "If you think like that, boom, no pass, be confident even if it's fake, they won't tell if you're feeling it".

"You're right", Jungkook felt in his gut he could do it.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "Me? No, I'm not even going to try, I don't want to be famous...I just want to be a good person with a good job to donate to charities and stuff, spread happiness, things like that".

"You want a simple life?"

"Yeah, I guess I do, I want to be happy and healthy, making everyone I know happy too, I don't want to famous..." Taehyung didn't like how saying he wanted a simple life sounded sad or boring.

But it was the truth!

"I get it", Jungkook said.

"Sorry!" A man bumped into Taehyung. "It's okay- oh your stuff!"

Taehyung helped pick up the man's papers, "Thanks, sorry about that!"

"Hey...you-"

"Have a good day!" The man walked away quickly.

"What were going to say?" Taehyung asked.

"He looks...familiar...anyways-" Jungkook continued.

"Okay, so they want a bigger table?" The voice trailed off to a dry cleaners. "Okay, tell them it's not a problem..." the voice picked up a suit.

"Yes- okay- but-", the voice sighed. "Yoongi, listen to me, I'm going to be there."

"I know you only called to talk about the table but- okay bye", the owner of the voice was frustrated.

But the icing on the cake was having to get a bigger table for Momo, Hwasa, Jaebeom and Yoongi.

A/N

How we doing??? Btw this is the top Taehyung found, let's pretend it's a crop top shall we :D