Part-9

Meanwhile in Arun house:

He is working in his laptop... Hearing door bell... He thought it's Tulsi..is she here for begging to accept her... Or blackmail for money or is she not ready leave house! stupid cheap girl... wait what  I  am going to do with you... With thinking he marched towards the main door...and opened...

Arun: Hey bitch can't you go  while I am very merciful to you.... You want legal action for your doing... His shocked seeing person standing infront of him.. Raghav...Hey buddy What are you doing at this time?

Raghav: can't I come here? And what about earlier? Who is that----?

Arun: Nothing ! You come inside..

Arun served some juice to Raghav....

Raghav: Something Wrong with you! just tell me right now !  Don't say again nothing ok!

Arun gives sign... After thinking he shared all things to Raghav...

Hearing what Arun told him.. Raghav eyes widened..

Raghav: Hey Arun... Lot of things happened in your life past 3 months... You don't care to share with me.. am I outsider for you ? Ha...

Arun: Hey buddy nothing like that.... I am not that mood to share with anyone! That's why!

Raghav: I already knew you are married!with blank expression he told Arun.

Arun: what ? When?

Raghav: Before 3 hours! Our company Lawyer called and informed about divorce things... But I didn't expected, the girl ,Amma chose is very cunning and this level money minded.... if she come to know this girl true self... Amma will get hurt...Sorry Arun.... But how will you explain this to Amma....

Arun:  I am going to hide these matters to Amma for sometime...

Raghav: What about that girl.. if she go and tells all things to Amma ... Surely Amma will believe her...

Arun: No that's not going to happen! Because I already warned that bitch....( Gritting his teeth)...If she did.. I am not going to leave her and that cheating family...

Meanwhile both of them noted something on the table.... reading the notes they came to know that's the jewelries  from his Amma to Tulsi.... And one more thing... Seeing that Arun heartbeat increased ..... Mangalsutra.... Oh she removed this also.... Why I am care about that? He asked himself... He shooked his head...

Raghav: Hey Arun did you told  her remove Mangalsutra also... that's too bad Man...

Arun just shoot his head negatively.,

Raghav: Hey buddy.... Seeing this...  I think she is not girl what you are referring... I think you may be wrong from starting...... because if she money minded she wouldn't returned  these jewelries...I think you have rethink about that girl...

Arun: No!I think .. This is also acting!I can't be wrong when it's come to judge the person... You know that clearly....if truly she innocent i am not going to live with her... Because she is not my dream girl and she is ugly...

Raghav:ok if  that's your decision I am not going to interfere.... but think wisely!..  What ever going to happen... I am always with you Arun! Don't forget...

Arun just Noded his head.....

After 1 and 1/2 years......
In this one and half years Arun got so many deals and now his company is one of the top ten companies in the US and India....

Present:At Arun cabin:

Hearing knock in door...

Arun: come in...