17

I'll end this book soon

To be honest this book was supposed to have only five-six chapters but I was somehow enjoying cooking up random stuff and therefore I made it way too different than planned ....

**********

Yoonseok couple arrived at the manoban pack house pretty quickly. They entered the room that they were guided in by one of the pack warrior.

On their way every pack member respectfully bowed to them, showing their respect .

When they entered the well lit room they were a bit confused.. the investigation is supposed to be in a cell not a cozy room.

Hoseok didn't like the person behind misery of their mate to be treated this lavishly and a threatening growl was ripped out of his throat, scaring all the members accept Jennie and Lisa who were already expecting this type of reaction.

On the other hand Yoongi was relatively calm. He was pretty sure that there must be a reason behind the treatment given to Kai.

Manoban-Park clan was notorious for being the most cruel pack, all the deeds regarding punishment for traitors or for providing hidden information, destroying clans all were done by the Manoban clan. They were know to not give any special treatment even to their pack members.

Lisa stood up nodding her head to the members as all of them left the room along with Kai, this time even Yoongi was restless they want to investigate as soon as possible but they were in someone else's clan and have to be respectful.

" Mr. Min and Jung please take a seat."

Hoseok was pissed, "fuck this, let's sign contract first.. I'm tired of you calling me Jung again and again "

Soon after the contract was signed, Lisa asked Jennie to hand over a report to the alphas.

It was the medical report of Kai which seem to be recorded almost an year ago, probably when he was rescued from Parks.

His blood report seem to have a large amount of drugs in them, Hoseok and Yoongi gives Lisa a confused look it was difficult for them to understand what she wants to prove with the report.

" what is this, I don't get it?? What do you wanna say Lisa ??"

" Mr. Min , when Kai was brought to our pack he was addicted to this particular drug, this drug X is supposed to confuse your wolf about your mate's scent... "

Yoongi :
"so you mean, he misjudged Jimin as his mate because of the drugs in his system.. "

Jennie :
" precisely, moreover I have known Kai since we were kids, and when he claimed Jimin to be his mate, he wasn't even eighteen... We all were kids barely 15, so there is no way he tried to trick Jimin.. "

Hoseok was feeling immense headache, what kind of fuckery is this. Which kind of father will do this to his own son, he now felt pity for Kai too that boy was stuck in someone else's family problem, and had to suffer so much.

Finally Yoongi and Hoseok decided it to end it one and for all, they need to get rid of Jimin's father in order to provide security to their mate.

They can not let their mate live in constant fear of being controlled by that shit of father.

A fight was Inevitable

*********

I updated early because tomorrow is Raksha-bandhan and I
am going to be super busy😅💜

I will update day after tomorrow , but
it will be a little late.. ❤