CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

I was looking over the edge of the saddle, bored out of my mind. We had been travelling with no more stops since the Northern Air Temple. We now made it into the North pole, Sokka, Katara, and I put on our coats as the cold returned.
   We were now at sea for the longest time, I never thought I could be sick of water and yet here we are. I wasn't doing much bending and neither was Katara. We were all pretty sick of the ride at this point but you could tell we were close because of how much colder it was getting.

   "I'm not one to complain." Sokka started.

   "As he's about to complain." I say only to get a glare.

   "But can't Appa, fly any higher?"

   "I have an idea!" Aang turned. "Why don't we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole!"

   "I'd love to!" Sokka replied. "Climb on everyone, Sokka's ready for take off."

   Sokka shook his rear and Momo hopped on. "Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight." Katara tried to calm the two down.

   "Appa." I corrected and she looked at me. "Appa, has been flying for two days straight. The four of us have been chilling up here. Doing absolutely nothing at all."

   "Oooh I'm sorry smart mouth." Katara snapped at me.

   Annoyed I got water and shot her with a snowball while she did the same to me and we tossed snowballs at each other for a while until I was sick of it. "Alright!" I said and we sighed. "Thanks again, Appa." I pet him and he roared with appreciation.

   "And for what?!" Sokka asked still complaining about the long flight. "We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe. There's nothing up here!"

   Just then I was hit with another snowball. "Hey!" I looked at Katara. "We agreed to stop!"

   "That wasn't me." she replied, I didn't believe her. "It wasn't!"

   I looked around and saw a small canoe a guy was laughing in it. I debated whether I should have sunken his tiny boat or not but I decided it would be wrong to do that. I looked over at him and he winked and waterbended away.

   "Did you see him?!" I asked and Sokka looked at me like I was crazy. "We're clos—" I started but then we shook.

   We heard a loud splash and almost crashed into a wall of ice. We screamed holding on to the saddle as we almost fell off. Appa was hit with ice blockings and we crashed into the water while Appa was frozen in place.
I stood up and unfroze Appa as boats surrounded us.

   "They're waterbenders, we found the Water Tribe!" Katara exclaimed happily.

   "They found us." I corrected and gave her a tight smile as she gave me a deadly glare.

   After we explained who we were they agreed to take us back to their tribe. The closer we got the bigger the wall looked.

   "We're finally here." Sokka said.

   The wall was huge and there were actually two, the benders used their ability to create an opening so we could enter.

   "I can't believe how many waterbenders live up here." Katara said.

   "We'll find a master to teach us no problem!" Aang said with a smile.

   The entire tribe was more moderated than the Southern Water Tribe, They actually had houses made of ice and snow. As we flowed down the channels people looked at us cheering happily, Aang happily waved back.