Ch. 29

MATURED SEXUAL CONTENT

SANA'S POV

I can't explain how much happy I am right now after hearing what Tzuyu said to me. That's a fake marriage. Oh god. My heart jump in ecstasy as I hug her and started to cry again. But this time, I cry because of happiness.

Just like all my suffering and pain flew away. Tzuyu can really make me happy in times like this.

If world brings me down, Tzuyu lift me up with her.

"Let's raise the baby like ours." Tzuyu mumble as she kissed my temple.

I nod my head without hesitation and hug her tighter. "Let's raise our baby."

Tzuyu cupped my face, tracing her fingers on my cheeks down to my lips. I'm biting my lower lip, enduring the tingling sensation brought by her fingers on my face. I close my eyes when she started to lean closer.

When our lips touched, my heart beats faster than it's usual beating. I moaned softly when she slightly bit my lower lip. This time our kiss turn rough.

She pulls me up and wrapped my legs on her hips, not even breaking our lips. Seconds later, I just found myself laying on a soft mattress and Tzuyu's on top of me. Her kisses went down to my neck that made me feel hotter. Damn. I miss her touch.

"You smell good." She said in a husky voice and continued sucking my neck.

I lift my shirt and take it off for her, giving her more access to my body. She smirked when her hand cupped my breast. It feels good when her hand placed on my mound. Unlike Mingyu's hands on it. They're really different.

I moaned once again when Tzuyu's sinful tongue lick my nipple. She slightly bit it that made me groan in pleasure and pain.

My hands went on her stomach and caress it that made her moaned lowly. I bit my lower lip while she's working on my breast.

She started to unbutton my pants and pull it down with my undies, making me whole naked. I blushed when she stared at me with amuse look and started to kiss my lips again.

"Ughh~" I moaned when her fingers touched my cunt.

Tzuyu kiss my jaw, down to my chest, and my abdomen, until she stopped on my center. My breath hitched when she kissed it and brush her lips on it. She's making me damn horny.

"You're wet as hell, baby." She said and kiss my thigh, teasing me.

I groaned. "Stop teasing."

She chuckled and used her two fingers to open my fold. I grab on her hair and my back arched when she started licking it. I moaned loudly because I can't hold it anymore. Damn. She's teasing me so bad.

"I want you inside me, Tzuyu." I said in a pleading way and look down to her. She smirked and kissed my lips again.

"My pleasure, baby." She said and went down to my pussy again.

I gasp and my eyes danced when she insert two fingers inside me. Yes, it still hurts because of what Mingyu did but Tzuyu replaced it with pleasure. I want more. I want more, Tzuyu.

Her one hand is playing with my breast while the other one is thrusting in and out of my pussy. My hands grip on her neck and scratch her back because of so much pleasure I'm receiving.

"Ohh, fuck." She moaned when I scratch on her back. Damn, I became more horny.

"I-I'm cumming—ahhh~" I informed and she nod her head. She added another finger that made me scream in pleasure.

She move fastly until I cum on her fingers. I gasp for air while staring at the ceiling. I look at her and saw her licking her fingers sexily, I gulp.

"You taste like heaven." She said that made me blush.

Tzuyu crawl beside me and wrapped her hands on my naked body as she kissed me passionately.

"I love you, Tzuyu." I said when our lips broke.

She smiled genuinely. "I love you most, my princess."

Then we fell into a deep sleep.

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Sana peacefully sleeping beside me. My lips curled up and gave her a peck on her lips before gently standing up.

I went to the kitchen to drink a water. When I'm done drinking, I turn around and gasp when I saw Sana standing there.

"Gosh, you startled me." I said and squeeze my eyes shut.

"I want to drink too." When I open my eyes I saw her slowly walking towards me. Her lips have a seductive smile while staring at me.

My eyes flicker down to her naked body and felt like I'm on fire. Damn. We just had sex this lunch and now I want her again. Fuck.

"Y-you want water?" I want to slap myself for stuttering. Damn, stupid.

She shook her hand and I look at her confused when she kneel infront of me. "I want your milk, Tzuyu-ah."

"You're such a stubborn lady." I said and she just smirked.

She slightly pushed me, causing me to lean on the table behind me. My breath hitched when she suddenly pull down my pants. Her eyes settled on my pussy and I'm going to lie if I'll say that I don't like what she's doing. Sana kneeling infront of me is making me damn horny.

"Aahh~" I moaned when her hot tongue licked my pussy.

"Wider, baby." She lift my left foot and put it on her shoulder.

Damn. She's making me crazy.

I moaned louder when I felt her hardened tongue inside me. My hands automatically gripped on her hair and pull her closer.

She bop her head back and forth to thrust her tongue inside my pussy. This's the first time she did this and it feels fucking good. Damn.

"Ohh~" I moaned once again when she thrust deeper. "I'm cumming."

She withdrew her tongue that made me look at her but arch my back again when she insert her three fingers without any permission. Damn. What a badgirl.

"Ahh!" I screamed and gasp for air when I finally cum on her fingers after her several thrusts.

She stood up and put her fingers inside her mouth then kissed me, letting me taste myself. I kissed her back but accidentally bit her lower lip roughly when she caress my cunt. Fuck.

"That's amazing." I said while panting when we pull away from the kiss.