Pink Flamingo

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

The plan was for Luffy and Law to do the initial fighting while I took Bellamy out of the equation by cutting the strings off of him and I felt bad for Bellamy. Then, I was going to join them. The most important thing was for Luffy not to get angry by Doflamingo's taunting. We headed up and I flipped off Doflamingo before running in and slicing the Haki imbued strings off and taking Bellamy to safety who was badly injured.

Using the fabric lying around from other people, I quickly began helping as well as I could. It helped stopped his wounds and I used any extra fabric to wipe away his tears when we could hear Luffy yelling at Doflamingo for hurting his friend which he meant Bellamy. He thanked me quietly and I nodded before joining back into the fight. The two had just done a really cool move called the Red Hawk which exchanged their places as they did their attacks.

"You're the worst Strawhat-ya." Law said.

"Heh, you're part if that generation too!" Luffy smirked.

"Oh sup dumbasses, so like do you need me?" I asked casually.

Quickly, I helped Luffy by getting him away from Doflamingo's strings and cutting his wrists out after they had been tied up. Doflamingo went on a whole rant about how he had seen heaven and hell by losing his title as a Celestial Dragon. I found it rather evil of him. His said his life was horrible. I sliced the fake Doflamingo but he just came back. I kept cutting him up to keep him at bay with Luffy helping. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the real Doflamingo and Law fighting while yelling at each other. The true use of the Op Op Devil Fruit and the national treasure.

"What do you think of the will of D?!" Law screamed.

"It's none of your business." Doflamingo replied stoically.

"Strawhat Luffy-ya is here by the will of fate!" Law said

"So you're saying he's here for my head, me, a descendants of the gods?!" Doflamingo screamed back.

"(M/N) is a will of D too and you know what? I'm a D as well." Law said.

The battle raged on between the two and I went after Trebol. My fight against him was absolutely disgusting and I made sure to avoid all the mucus he shot at me. Law would be the one to pull the trigger that Corazon couldn't. It seemed under all that mucus, there was a body. I sliced off his arm and he cried out which made Doflamingo pissed. Taking the opportunity, I used his lack of concentration to shred his clone to pieces before turning only to find that Law had blocked the attack for me.

I wondered where Luffy was since he had disappeared so I kept Trebol at bay and at one point, nearly defeated him if it was for the scream that rung through the air. Turning around, I saw Law falling from the sky with his arm cut off completely. I sliced Trebol in half before rushing to Law and catching him. I diverted all the bullets that Doflamingo shot at Law before letting loose my Conquerer's Haki which clashed with his. This caused shockwaves that nearly destroyed the whole platform.

"Law, come on, stay with me please!" I pleaded.

"I'm not dead, (M/N)-ya. It's just an arm." Law said.

Turning around, I carried Law in my arms while swinging my sword at Doflamingo since Trebol was out cold. He laughed as he raised his gun to Law and demanded the immortality surgery. He offered to give Law anything he wanted but he couldn't bring Corazon back to life and apologize to every single one in this country. He raised his gun at us Law and shot yet I kept diverting him. From below, I could hear Luffy yell for Doflamingo with the intent to kick his ass.

"Took that dumbass long enough." I muttered.

"So, your real name is Something D. (M/N)? You certainly love to give a surprise or two. I'll still accept you in bed once this is all over." Doflamingo smirked.