11. Marito

Arianna De Luca

I was in Dario's room. It was a combination of dark blue and white which kind of suited him. It was spacious, a little bigger than mine and very neat. Someone's a neat freak, I guess.

Dario locked the room and turned around to look at me. His brown eyes were swirling with a animalistic feeling. They were darker than their usual colour and a part of me was a little scared of what made him behave like this.

I knew for a fact that he wouldn't shout at me because I heard what he said to me when I was 'asleep'. I woke up when I heard him shouting at someone on the phone. I didn't open my eyes immediately because I was feeling very weak. Then I felt the bed dip and his familiar faint smell enveloped me. He held my hand and caressed my cheek and talked in Italian. I understood what he said about hitting me and the 'sorry'. Then I heard him say 'it's been a long time since I last saw your smile' and that melted my heart.

I was of course hurt with how he behaved the other day and I did skip dinner that day and the following day's lunch but it wasn't because of his behaviour. It was because of my sister.

Alicia is very upset these days because of her boyfriend. He recently proposed her and as happy as she is with him, she and I both know that my father wouldn't approve of him since he isn't Italian. Her boyfriend is an American Banker who happened to be in Sicily due to a meeting for 6 months during which he met my sister and they've been in love ever since. Now that it's time for him to return America, he wants to get engaged to her before leaving.

She tried talking to dad the other day and he, as the both of us expected, instantly rejected. He even made her cut all contacts with her and took her phone away. I got a call from dad saying she has locked herself up in her room and hasn't been eating anything either. I didn't feel like eating since she isn't and ended up being unconscious. The worst part of all is that I'm in Rome. I would've rushed to her side but it'll take some time to reach there. After I took a shower and called dad. Much to my relief, she has showered and has eaten something. I got on the phone with her and had a small chat with her. I skipped the part where I fell unconscious just to not make her worried.

Dario stood in front of me and before he could say anything, I cut him off. "Dario, I seriously don't know what're you saying." He started walking towards me with an intermediating gaze and I involuntarily took a step back. We did this two more times before my back pressed against the wall and he took a step further more. His body was totally pressed against mine, our chests touching. He caged me between the wall and him and lowered his face towards mine until his breath was fanning my face.

"Mia moglie innocente, I don't know who the fuck were you talking to, but you're not gonna cheat on me." With that he snaked his arm around my waist, suddenly pulling me more closer to his hard chest and crashed his lips on mine.
(My innocent wife)

I didn't registered what was happening for a moment. Dario was standing in front of me, with me in his arms and was kissing the heavens out of me. His soft lips were moving furiously against mine and his hands were travelling up and down my back, giving me chills.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he pinched my butt and entered his tongue in my mouth, roaming every corner of it. I started kissing him back and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him more towards me.

I tugged the ends of his brown hair and in return he entangled his hands in my hair, messing them perfectly. This is heaven. Oh God.

After what felt like hours, we pulled away and I was panting a little due to the mind blowing kiss. I was still in Dario's arms and he ducked his head down into my neck, pressing butterfly kisses there. He kissed the junction where my shoulder and neck meet and then suddenly bit me there, hard. A shiver ran down my spine once again and goosebumps appeared on my skin.

He ran his hands over my arms smirking at his effect on me.

"Dario, I..." My voice came out more hoarse than I expected it too and I cleared my throat before continuing. "I was talking to my sister earlier. I wasn't cheating on you. I would never." I said understanding what he must've thought earlier.

"I believe you." He said and once again pressed his lips on mine. I gladly returned his kiss and I swear I felt him smiling a little.

"Come on, preziosa. Have your dinner. We don't want you falling unconscious again." He said as we pulled away and I nodded my head.

After the dinner, we laid on the bed and Dario pulled me towards him by my waist and nuzzled his head in the hallow of my neck.

"Good night, Arianna." His voice was muffled but I understood what he said.

"Good night, Marito." I replied and I felt Dario smile against my skin. He liked it.
(Husband)