⤿ 40 | a missing friend !

🗒 ❛ XL : a missing friend ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ XL : a missing friend ‧₊˚

» [ awake by jin ] «

3.00 ———〇─ 3.47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100 %

-

"ⁱᵗ'ˢᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ,
ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳʸ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ
ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃᵈᵒ."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆       ┊. ˚.
˚✽

{ no one's pov }

three weeks later —

setting: unknown

Time Check: 11.39pm

'hi wonwoo.'
wonwoo's friend greeted him, as he pat him on his shoulder as a friendly gesture.

wonwoo had arrived to the meeting venue the bossman had asked them to meet and he walked towards the large group of people and stood amongst them.

they were all standing in a neat and systematic arrangement and everyone in the group was wearing the same black leather jacket with a white rose symbol embedded to the right side of their jacket.

it was necessary and compulsory for everyone to wear that whenever they attend a meeting with their bossman so as to ensure that no one who did not belong to the group wasn't in the meeting, the consequences could be dire otherwise.

'hi vernon.'
wonwoo greeted his friend back with a monotonous voice and his lips formed a straight line. he was neither happy or sad to attend the wedding, he just wanted to get this over with.

'where's your friend?'
vernon asked, as he looked around wonwoo, even though he knew it wasn't really going to help because everyone looked the same from the exact same jacket they were all wearing.