Unprotected

>>Third Person (This is after Dumbledore gets killed cause I've written about it like 5 times, just imagine it's Theo Nott) 

Harry just watched Snape kill Dumbledore and they rushed down the stairs, Harry ran through the great hall- seeing them leaving the castle, there was glass everywhere and the floating candles were burnt out. 

They went towards Hagrid's hut and Harry followed him. "Snape! He trusted you!" Harry yelled and Snape turned around, Theo turned too- startled. Then suddenly Bellatrix lit Hagrid's hut on fire and started squealing happily. Snape told Theo to go and the boy ran. "Incarcerous!" Harry shot a spell at Snape and he blocked it with ease.

"Fight back! You coward, fight back!" He yelled, anger burning inside him. Bellatrix hit him with a Crucio and he fell in pain and groaned "No! he belongs to the dark lord" Snape told Bellatrix and she scoffed, walking away.

Snape looked at him before turning to walk away. Harry got up and grabbed his wand tighter. "Sectumsempra!" Harry shot the spell at him and Snape instantly blocked it and made him fly back. The air getting knocked out of his lungs and he groaned in pain. "How dare you use my own spells against me, Potter. Yes, I am the half-blood prince." Snape looked down at Harry and kicked his wand away, before leaving quickly.

He could see the Dark Mark skull in the sky as he finally got up and went back to the castle. He pushed past the crowd of people surrounding Dumbledore on the ground. "Harry" Draco whispered, his heart hurting to see him in such pain and Harry crouched down next to him- lightly brushing his eyes closed. 

He grabbed the locket they went looking for and clutched it. He slowly placed his hand over Dumbledore's heart and started crying. Draco slowly walked over and crouched down. "Come here" Draco whispered, pulling him close and Harry broke down.

Draco held the back of Harry's neck as he cried against his shoulder. Mcgonagall raised her wand and the tip of her wand glowed. The dark mark skull was above them but the others joined in with raising their wands. Slowly the dark mark disappeared, leaving the sky just cloudy and grey.

*^*

"Stop pacing" Draco said softly as they sat in the dorm room and Harry stopped, running his fingers through his hair. "Come here" Draco told him and he slowly walked over to him on his bed. "Sit" Draco told him, patting his legs and Harry blushed- sitting on his lap and looking at him with soft eyes.

"What's on your mind, baby" Draco said, wrapping his arms around him so he doesn't fall backwards, Harry rested his knees on the bed and shrugged. "Clearly something, talk to me, my love" Draco told him and Harry hummed lightly. "Is it my fault? That Dumbledore is dead now..?" Harry said quietly and Draco poked his hips to make him smile a little bit. 

"Shush, nothing is your fault. You can't control what happens, you're just a boy. You're my boy and I love you unconditionally. You'll be all right, and I'm really sorry you saw what you did. But i'm here to clear your mind" "I love you too, Dragon. I just don't want anyone hurt because of me" Harry said softly, leaning his forehead on Draco's and he shushed him.

"Don't worry, Princess. I'll be okay" Draco told him, gently kissing him and Harry blushed- smiling a bit. "I'm not a Princess" "You're my Princess~" Draco teased and Harry rolled his eyes, still smiling and connected their lips together. Draco lifted him as he stood up and he squeaked.

 "I didn't know you could pick me up" Harry put his arms around Draco's neck so he didn't fall and Draco smirked at him- kissing him deeply once more.

Draco laid him on his back on the bed and leaned over him, "You're really light" Draco hummed, kissing him softly and Harry smiled. "Says, mister 'i have massive muscles now'" Harry said and Draco smiled. "Let's clear your mind huh?" Draco said, kissing him again- the kiss was open and a little fast. Draco ran his hands under his shirt and played with his belt.