CHAPTER 52: Is She Drunk?

ALEXANDER KNIGHT

UGH!! I am really going crazy.

Stop Alex. Stop thinking so much about her.

Think about your work.

You have a project coming.

Important one.

With that Asshole Blake.

Yes think about it.

Blake.

Simon Corporation.

Ev.

Stop!!

Okay fine let's try something else. How about food?

Umm.. sandwich.

With coffee.

Coffee.

Ev.

Fuck!!

I need a break.

What the hell is wrong with you Alexander Knight? You hate her.

You hate her.

You hate her.

Fucking stop I don't hate her.

I can never hate her.

I was sitting on my chair with my head between my hands which were on the desk when Evan came in.

He came in and sat on the chair in front of me. He stared at me and smiled.

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothing. It's just new to see."

"New? What is new?"

"To see that Alexander Knight couldn't focus in his work."

I rolled my eyes.

"Dude I really need a break. I can't take this anymore. I am feeling like an alien."

He laughed listening to me.

"Shut up. Do you know how difficult it is to avoid her when she keeps on making noises in front of you?"

"Then stop avoiding her. Stop trying to hate her. I know you can't hate her."

"I can't forgive her this easily Evan. I can't"

He sighed. "I understand Alex. How about clubbing tonight? Maybe it can help you clear your mind."

"That sounds good." I said.
------------------------------------------------------------
When we reached the club I saw Blake at the parking lot looking all worried talking to someone in his phone.

Did something happen?

What is he doing here?

Whatever it is. None of my business. I just need to focus on clearing my mind right now.

Me and Evan, we went inside the club to the VIP area of course.

We were having our drinks when I took out my phone to check messages. Then I saw 20 missed calls. I didn't hear it because my phone was on DND mode. I opened it, they were all from Blake.

Why would he call me?

Then again my phone started ringing. I picked it up just to hear Blake yelling from the other side at me.

"ALEXANDER FUCKING KNIGHT I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T COME HERE RIGHT NOW I WILL KILL YOU."

"What?"

"STOP AND COME TO 'THE NIGHT CLUB' NOW OR YOU'LL BE DEAD BY TOMORROW."