Arthur

Harriette and Molly ran around with their cousins in the backyard while Percy and his brothers talked on the porch.

"So, what are you calling the little guy?" George asked.

"I really don't know," Percy said. "We thought Percy would be too confusing. And then of course, Harry suggested Iggy and Molly suggested 'Ival.'"

"See, this is why you don't name your kids after other family members," George said. Percy, Ron, and Bill gave him a look. "Living ones, anyway."

"That got dark," Ron took a sip of his drink.

"Grace and I have just been calling him 'baby,'" Percy cringed. "I swear, he's going to end up being gay."

"Now now, Perce," Ron pat his back. "Gay's aren't made... they're born."

"Take a joke, Ronald," Percy rolled his eyes.

"Is everyone enjoying their drinks?" Grace came over with the baby on her hip.

"Perfect, dear," Percy smiled.

"Want to hang out with the men, baby?" Grace looked at the baby.

He looked around and saw all of the men with flaming red hair. He looked very confused and kept looking around.

"I'm right here, son," Percy stepped up and held his arms out.

The baby instantly smiled and reached his hands out. Percy grabbed him and held him on his own hip. Grace smiled and walked away.

"She looks very overwhelmed," George said.

"Don't need to tell me twice," Percy said.

"How's she adjusting to three kids?" Ron asked.

"Well, we've gotten the girls into a muggle school," Percy said. "That's helped her with stress... she's all stressed about her weight. God, what does she expect from herself? She's had three babies in her."

"Of course," George furrowed his eyebrows. "Also, muggle school... very interesting."

"Do you really think that's the best idea?" Ron asked. "They're at their prime for magic accidents."

"The ministry encouraged it and paid for all of the head's children's tuitions," Percy said.

"How do the girls like it?" George asked.

"Harry's doing great... Molly's struggling a bit, especially with her stutter," Percy said.

"That's a shame," George shook his head. "She's such a smart kid."

"She is," Percy nodded and looked at the kids. "Harry! Don't play so close to the creek!"

"Sorry, Percy..." Harry walked into the backyard with a laugh.

"Not you, Harry," Percy groaned. "We really did not name our kids correctly."

"They're great names," Bill assured his brother. "They're just... it's just annoying a bit."

"Hi, Perce," Ginny smiled sympathetically and gave him a side hug.

"How about when we're all together," George suggested. "Molly goes by Molly, mum just goes by mum or Grammy... Harry goes by Harry and Harry goes by Harriette."

The baby started getting fussy and Percy looked at him.

"I'll be right back," Percy shifted the baby over to his other hip and carried the baby over to Grace.

"Angelina, I swear," Grace rolled her eyes. "I gained 20 pounds with the baby. And the doctor says that I shouldn't be working out while I'm breastfeeding."