78- Yeah they do

"Bails? Can I talk to you?" I hear my twin question.

Some people had left but a lot were still here, eating and having fun. My group was going to be here until at least two a.m. helping Kane clean up.

"Yeah, sure," I nod, getting up from my spot beside Caleb and follow my twin outside where we could actually talk and not have to yell over everyone else in the place.

"I'm sorry Bails," he says

"I am too," I nod

"No, you've already apologized, multiple times, and I should've accepted them a while ago, instead I was a selfish dick," he grins and I do the same.

"Well at least you said it and I didn't have to," I smile

"I'm really sorry Bails," he huffs "I was pissed off and hurt. One, because you're my sister and we tell eachother everything and two, Co's my best friend and he just-I don't wanna lose him,"

"You won't," I grin "He loves me, but he really really loves you guys,"

"That's debatable," He snorts "He really does love you B, you shoulda heard him last night,"

"Really?" I could feel the butterflies in my chest and stomach as my brother talked about him.

"He has never talked about anyone the way he talked about you, I have never seen him as happy as he was last night sitting there talking about you," he grins "I shouldn't have been mad at something like that,"

"Then why did you?"

"I was hurt I guess," he shrugs "All three of us, we tell eachother everything. And something like that, that's big, and I just thought I would've been one of the first to know. And the fact that he's not a relationship type of person, my first thought was what if he hurts you? I can't be friends with someone who does that, and I was afraid of losing him on top of you getting hurt in the end,"

"I know," I nod "And I can't tell you one hundred percent that we won't break up, but if we do, you guys will not be caught up in all of that, none of you would ever be expected to take sides in that situation," I shake my head, we'd never do that to them.

"I know that now, I guess I just freaked out for a while and no matter what anyone told me, I was just stuck in that mindset, so I distanced myself, cause if it came down to that, I wouldn't t have to be involved in any of it," he shrugs "But I'm here, and I don't plan on pulling that type of shit ever again cause it really sucked without you two with me everyday,"

"Yeah, we missed you too," I nod "I was pissed off at you so it made it a little easier to not miss you, but Co was never really all that mad at you guys, he just wanted y'all back,"

"Yeah," Beck just grins "He really does love us doesn't he?"

"Who would've known he could actually be sweet and not a complete dick?" I question, smiling

"Oh I knew, especially when it comes to you, he'd drop everything for you, he always has," my brother nods, looking out at the parking lot "I already had the brother talk with him, but now I gotta have the best friend talk with you. Please don't break his heart Bails,"

"I don't plan on it," I smile softly at my brother

"Just please don't," he shakes his head "I've seen him heartbroken before but with you, it would be a whole new level of bad,"

"I know," I nod, I'd be a mess too. Not only would I be losing my boyfriend, I'd also be losing the person who has been my lifelong best friend. People just don't get over that kind of thing. "I don't think that'll be happening though,"

"I don't either," he says "Dude he's fuckin whipped, like take me with Amy or A woth Em and multiply it by a hundred,"

"I know," I can't help but smile "So you're really okay with everything?"

"I'm really okay with it, after talking to both of you and just hearing how you talk about each other, there's no way I could still be mad," He grins "So can we be friends again? Cause I really miss my annoying ass twin,"

"Yeah, we can be friends again," I grin, before giving him a hug. I got all of them back, I was happy.

"Oh an another thing," he questions as we both stand up to go back inside

"Yeah?"

"How the hell did he get to your room past mine?"

"Balcony,"

"I'm gonna kill him,"

"Do that and the twins and I just might kill you," I grin "Are you really surprised? He's been sneaking up there since we were like twelve,"

"He has?"

"Oh yeah, we'd sneak snacks up there and we'd sit out there for hours just hanging out," I shrug a smile on my face. Nothing really changed in terms of that "It was usually only when either of us was sad, we hated each other but we were still there for each other I guess,"

"Why didn't he ever come to the boys or I?"

"He was scared you'd look at him differently,"I shrug

"We'd never, he's still the asshole he is no matter what," Beck shrugs

"He also needed complete honestly with some stuff, you and the boys take his feelings into consideration and sugar coat things, I give him complete honestly even if it's a little harsh," I grin

"That's fair," he laughs "They're probably looking for us,"

"Yeah," I nod looking at the building "So we're really good?"

"We're all good Bails,"

"Yay, cause I have been wanting to tell you so much shit," I jump up and down, he may be my brother and he may be a guy, but I've always been able to have girl talks with him—friend drama, girl problems and even boys.

"Okay, lets go back in and you can tell me all about it,"

"Okay," I grin before following back in the restaurant. We were on good terms, and I was beyond happy again.

Everyone had calmed down a little bit, a lot of people leaving when we were outside, only leaving my group and a few others, all sitting in a circle around the restaurant.

Beck goes over to Amy while I take a seat next to Co on the bar top. He just smiles before wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing the side of my head as we listened to everyone talk.

"I can't believe it took y'all this long," One of the girls in our grade, Leah, grins at the two of us.

"What do you mean?" I question, it was late, by this point only a few people outside of my group was left. Leah, and her friend Emily were one of the few.

"Oh there have been rumors since you two were seen together on the first day of school," Emily laughs

"Really?" Co snorts "I didn't hear any,"

"We did," Arrex rolls his eyes "It was annoying as fuck,"

"I thought it was cute," Em grins "I called it since we were thirteen,"

"That long?" Travis raises his brows "I mean, I knew he had a thing for her, they'd all get pissed when I flirted but that dick would try and hurt me," He just grins at Caleb who pulls me closer to him and smirks. Everyone laughs along as they continue telling stories about eachother, and I just listen along. That is until I glance at Co to see him already smiling down at me.

"Did you and Beck talk?" He questions

"We're friends again," I laugh

"So...who was right?" He smirks

"Hmm, I'm not sure," I mirror his smirk. There's a lot of things I'd do, admitting to him that he was right and I was overthinking is not one of them.

"I'll take that as you admitting I'm right cause I know your stubborn ass isn't going to say it," he smirks "I told you so, everything works out in the end,"

"Yeah they do,"