49

Chapter 49:
EMERGENCY

Ramona, she's the blonde-haired girl with beautiful hazelnut colored eyes, and also has the last name Swift.

Yes, she's also the daughter of Scott Swift with one of his mistress. It can be said that Ramona is Taylor's half-sister. She's three years older than Taylor. Ramona lives with her mother in New York, while Taylor lives with her father, Scott, and her mother, Andrea, in Nashville. Andrea found out about Ramona and chose not to bother.

Taylor had never met Ramona and never thought that her first meeting and encounter with Ramona would be a memory that she could never forget. Scott never told her one bit about Ramona, but Andrea did.

Andrea even gave Taylor a photo of Ramona - which Taylor kept in her wallet. Andrea always hoped that Taylor can be good friends with Ramona. The last thing that Taylor heard about Ramona was a few years ago. Ramona's mother and Andrea are still on good terms and from there, Andrea can find out about what Ramona is doing.

Ramona ran away from her home a year ago, for unknown reasons. Her presence at Zayn Malik's house was very unexpected.

Andrea's words rang clearly in Taylor's mind who had just left Taylor's office room and chose to stay in the hospital instead of having to rest at home.

This world doesn't deserve her.

This time, Zayn's voice rang in Taylor's mind. Since being hospitalized for three days, Taylor hasn't really seen Zayn, although Andrea said that Zayn was very diligent and persistent in coming and visiting her. But Zayn always comes in when Taylor is asleep.

Whereas Harry. . . Taylor forbade anyone who had contact with the young man to tell Harry about what Taylor had just been through. Harry had flown to France at the same time as the day it happened and Taylor didn't want him to worry.

Harry contacted her yesterday, and Taylor just sent him a message saying that she's fine and was busy, then promised to contact Harry later. But until now, Taylor hasn't contacted Harry even though the young man still tries to contact her.

Taylor's attention was suddenly diverted when she heard a knock on the door. Shortly thereafter, Zayn Malik entered the room with a smile on his lips. Taylor was quite surprised to find a bandage on Zayn's right temple.

Reflexively, Taylor got up from her swivel chair and immediately said, "Zayn, your temple!"

Zayn chuckled and pulled out a chair, then sat down there. "Sit down. I have something to talk about."

Taylor sat down again and Zayn sighed. "How are you?" Zayn asked.

"You can see for yourself how I'm doing. What about your temple?" Taylor asked back.

Zayn touched the bandage on his temple and chuckled. "When I tried to pull Ramona away from you, she clawed at me with her nails. Her nails were really sharp, and this happened."

"How's Olivia?"

"She's fine. She doesn't stop asking about you though. Now she's in her playgroup. This is the first day she came back after she took a few days' off ." Zayn explained.

Taylor shook her head. "Are you serious? Ramona dropped Olivia from her arms and pushed Olivia into a wall. Are you sure she's okay?"

A faint smile appeared on Zayn's lips. "She has a few bruises on the back, but it's almost gone. She's a strong little girl. You know that."

Taylor heaved a sigh of relief hearing how Olivia's condition was until finally the name Ramona appeared in her mind.

"Aren't you going to tell me about. . . Ramona?"