Look for the future

Elijah

I just got off the phone with Alaric Apparently India is in town and she wants to talk she's not happy about the way I went about getting on my child but what does she want from me I've missed so much already and now I have to ask her blessing she didn't even tell me she was pregnant I can't imagine what you want to talk about

As I walked into the family room my siblings Sat there's Rebekah look at me "What's wrong brother you look like you've just had a fight "

"I just got off the phone with Alaric India turned up at the school apparently Ruby called her she's not happy about the way we went straight to the school to meet with Ruby she said it was an invasion of privacy that I should've had a conversatio...

"I just got off the phone with Alaric India turned up at the school apparently Ruby called her she's not happy about the way we went straight to the school to meet with Ruby she said it was an invasion of privacy that I should've had a conversation with India before I went and met with my daughter and then I put too much pressure on Ruby"

Hayley and klaus looks at me " Maybe she's right you've not been in her life Elijah and yes that's not your fault because you didn't know but she is a child so and she's pushed into a room with three strangers telling her that there are family that's a lot of pressure for a child never mind that she is looking at a man who left her mother pregnant Would not be difficult for you we don't know her personality only what Rick told us and that's not a lot you should show respect to the woman who gave birth to your child go talk to her hair her out then you get to voice your opinion you two going seven bells at one another fighting for the rights is not going to be any help with Ruby it's just gonna push her way"

"She's my brother you taught me the family is power and you're right but you barging in there demanding to know her is just going to put up even more walls you and India have history that we don't know about you loved her you had a child with her you have a lot of things to get off your chest you need to do that one-on-one without Ruby present then you need to talk to her about seeing Ruby and when you do be patient with her Having talks with with her about our family ask her about herself what she loves what she dislikes build a relationship don't focus on the past it's not gonna get you anywhere "

"Maybe you're both right maybe I just need to clear the air with India and start fresh with Ruby I can tell she loves her more than more than anything and I know India would die for her daughter I just missed so much if I had known I don't know what would be different I could've had my child in my life or I could put her in more danger I just keep thinking about What if and its driving me insane "

Hope looked at me "of course is going to drive you insane you missed out on a big moments of your daughters life but that was just the first chapter of the story there is plenty more to be a part of it as my mum and dad said you can focus on the p...

Hope looked at me "of course is going to drive you insane you missed out on a big moments of your daughters life but that was just the first chapter of the story there is plenty more to be a part of it as my mum and dad said you can focus on the past Ruby doesn't wanna know what happened why you weren't there but maybe she does a little better but she doesn't want to spend time focusing on what happened back then she wants you to explain and move on that's what any young girl wants you just Gotta be there when she's ready it's going to be hard for her just like it is for you You gained a daughter and she gained a father that's really difficult that's why you just need time and patience "

"Maybe you're right I just talk with India and then I'll speak with Ruby and get to know my daughter thank you I'll see you guys later "I said to them as I walked out ready to go and meet India