CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Everyone gasped and I was looking down trying not to smirk at the way my sister blew up at the old man. I watched as she started walking out, I wanted to cheer her on but I didn't want to be disrespectful.
   I looked back up the smirk gone. I fixed the pots and the floor then looked at them.

"My sister is right." I spoke. "This isn't about your rules. Right now we're in a time where Aang, needs to learn waterbending.
   You're too much of a wuss to teach two girls!" I glanced over and noticed Yoshiro he was smirking. "If you're such a great bender you will take on me and my sister."

I walked out with my sister, she was really mad and I was also mad but my anger came from annoyance.

"Are you two crazy?! You guys aren't gonna win this fight." Sokka said "Even if it's two against one!"

"We know." Katara and I both said as she threw her coat at Sokka.

"You don't have to do this for me." Aang said. "I can find another teacher."

"Aang, No offense but this isn't about you!" I growled. "This is about all the men in the world who need to rip things from girls to make them seem weaker! It's about boys with big egos."

"Someone needs to slap some sense into that guy!" Katara added.
   We looked up as Pakku was coming down the stairs. "So you decided to show up?"

He walked past us. "Aren't you going to fight?!" I called.

"Go back to the healing huts with the other women, where you belong." Pakku replied walking away.

I slammed my hand on the ground and a wall of ice stopped him and Katara whipped the back of his head.

"Fine." Pakku said and turned. "You want to learn to fight so bad? Study closely."

He took some water from the water holes. Katara ran at him but got splashed back and I sighed I gathered water from the holes but Pakku pulled us into a cirlce of water.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you!" He said Katara broke the water and it only hit Sokka.

She ran up the ice ramp he hand been forming landed on the stair end. I took the water and slammed Pakku into the ice wall. I heard people gasp and Pakku wanted to knock Katara down but she froze her feet.

"You can't knock us down!" Katara said and we got cheers.

"Go ice queen!" I looked back and rolled my eyes at Yoshiro.

Katara and I ran on either side of Pakku throwing punches that he kept dodging and then he shot us in the two seperate water holes. Katara shot ice plates at him and he dodged them.
   I took some water and threw it at him, he caught it. Katara and I ran in after him getting washed back. I placed both of my hands on the ground deeply exhaled freezing him in place before taking off my drenched coat and taking the water back. Katara made the stacked pots fall but Pakku turned them into snow.

"Well I'm impress, you both are excellent waterbenders." Pakku said.

"But you still won't teach us? Will you?" I asked.

"No!" He replied.

I shot a roll of ice that he used as a pillar and came over to us. Katara created a water stream and I used it, shoving Pakku off. He managed to stay on and push us both down. We were heavily breathing and I went under the ice as Katara was trapped in spears of ice.
I raised up behind him, my hands having the mind of their own. I felt a small surge of power but as the water shifted into a dragon I stopped, my eyes burned but I kept them open.