Ch52- Dwelling from the Past

(Y/N)'s POVI must admit, these past couple of days were a little, well, I wouldn't say off

(Y/N)'s POV
I must admit, these past couple of days were a little, well, I wouldn't say off. More like, an accurate day of my life. Kurapika got his eyes back, and we ran into the Phantom Troupe during our battle with Omokage.

They apologized for what they've done, and honestly. I don't forgive them. I've got a lot on my plate right now, and I don't need to deal with anyone's crap until I finish what I have to do. What is that you may ask?

I don't know. But now I'm just wandering around the continent trying to enjoy the journey of my life. Next stop: Greed Island, and it's going to be a fun one. "Isn't that right, Omokage?"

I smirked as I watched Inuki pushing around Omokage's decapitated head. "(Y/N), this has got to stop. I think I'm the only one who knows about your little habits.." Wing winces at the sight of Omokage's dismembered body.

"Like you don't give sympathy when you beat someone up." I rolled my eyes as I threw Omokage's eye at Wing. "Besides, I thought you used to death. According to what happened last time."

I smirked as my blood lust filled the room. "We..we don't talk about that.." Wing rubbed his arm as we both thought about the bad memory back when we were kids. "You know, Wing, we'd never actually talked about that incident. Would you like to- No!"

My sweatdropped as Wing raised his voice at me. "Zushi is still on his day off." I smiled as I patted an empty seat next to me, on the couch. "I hate how persuasive you are." Wing sat down next to me as he took a deep breath.

"Where do we start?" I laughed at his question and thought back to when it all started. "Let's start from when we first battled a real opponent." I smiled as we both began to look through our old photo album.

"Your haircut is still the same." Wing pointed out, making me elbow him in the side.

~flashback~

"Why does that old hag want us to go grocery shopping for her?" I laughed at Wing as he was mostly carrying fewer bags than me. "Lady Bisky has trained us to become who we are today. The least we can do is return the favor."

"Wait, so, you're the one who volunteered for us?! Seriously, (Y/N)-chan!" I smiled and nodded my head. "We have to pull our weight. We're almost done anyway." I rolled my eyes and looked at the almost full-list.

"I already told you! These pearls aren't real! They're just for show." We heard a woman cry out in an alleyway, which didn't get anyone's attention, but us. I shook my head and grabbed Wing by his shirt.

I dragged him over to the corner of the street where we saw a woman being held up by some man. "Come on! I know that necklace is worth something, so why don't you hand it over, and no one gets hurt."

"He's such an idiot." I clenched my fist at the sight of the man treating that innocent woman like a doormat. "Just give me two seconds." I cracked my knuckles as the sound of my fingers popped off with a bone-tingling sound.

"No, I'm the man here. I have to do this." I nearly laughed at the sound of Wing's voice when he said that. But if he wants to do, then I'm not stopping him. Wing cat walked over towards the man like an idiot.

I smacked my hand against my forehead as I sighed at how utterly weird my partner is. I widened my eyes in fear as I stared down at the dead body of the man that was attempting to rob the woman.

"Holy sh*t." The woman had already run off at this point. I ran over and checked the man's pulse. He's dead. And, of course, the most unexpected person killed him within just a snap of my fingers.

Wing crawled up against the brick wall as he began to shake. He was about to have a mental breakdown. "Hey, get your act together. You're okay!" I slapped Wing on the cheek, which surprisingly didn't bring him back to his senses.

I groaned as I threw him on my back, and carried him back to the tower. 'Idiot couldn't even carry a single bag.' I glanced up behind me as I still felt Wing shaking. His gust pushed against my neck.

I could tell he was still icy from before. And I did not want to explain this whole situation to Sensei.