A day in the life of Hermione Granger

A/N: A very unorganised fic today. Everything in it happens completely random but I thought it was rather cute. Have fun reading!

"Mum! What's wrong?" Hermione asked as she rushed into her parents house, seeing her aunts and a few female cousins there too. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner but I was at Draco's and I forgot my phone. Luckily I decided to spend the night with Draco so I dropped home for a change of clothes. Draco had to babysit Teddy today and he made a mess of things so now all of my clothes there are in the washer."

"Oh honey I'm sorry I'm intruding your free time with Draco." Jean apologised as she hugged her daughter.

"It doesn't matter mum." Hermione countered, waving it off. "Why did you ask me to come home?"

"I just don't want to spend the night alone." Jean confessed quietly. "Your dad's on a business trip and you know what happened four years ago."

It had been exactly four years since Hermione had obliviated her parents. Although her parents understood the reason, they were still deeply upset. 

"I'm so sorry mum. I'll go to see Dray and tell him I'm going to stay here."

"Nonsense dear. I'll just call Narcissa then, I don't want to interrupted your plans." 

"Don't worry. We didn't really have plans anyway, probably just ordering take-away and watching a movie." Hermione smiled. "You can stay with me and Draco tonight. You could just stay in the guest room and watch a movie with us. I don't mind and I'm sure Draco doesn't mind either."

"And where will you be sleeping then, young lady?" Jean remarked playfully. 

"You know exactly where." Hermione said, rolling her eyes. "It's not like we just got together. We've been together for nearly one-and-a-half-year." 

"I know sweetheart." Jean admitted. "Are you absolutely sure you and Draco don't mind?" 

"I'm 100% sure." Hermione confirmed. "Draco loves you and we were planning on visiting you tomorrow anyway." 

"Alright, I'll go upstairs to pack some stuff. What do I need to bring?" 

"Just some clothes, your make-up, toothbrush, brush and maybe a book or something." She replied. "Don't bother with toothpaste or shower gel and stuff like that, I already have that at Draco's apartment." 

"You just packed that or like always?" 

"Stop looking at me like that." Hermione demanded, not liking the look her mother was giving her. "And to answer your question, I always have some standard toiletries and clothes at Draco's."

"I'm so happy for you sweetheart." 

"Thanks mum." Hermione smiled as her mother walked towards the stairs. "Do you know what to pack now?" 

"I think I do." Jean answered before turning to look at her daughter again. "Just one thing, do you have....feminine products there?"

Hermione flushed a bit red but still nodded. 

"And protection?" 

"Mum!" Hermione shrieked as she blushed. "Dad's not there so you shouldn't asking about that."   

"So is there?" Jean repeated, ignoring her daughters statement. 

"I'm sure Draco has some somewhere." Hermione shrugged, deciding her mother wasn't going to back off before whispering, "We just have a simple charm or potion for it." 

Jean smirked in return and walked up the stairs to back. Hermione turned to the rest of her family who were looking at her wide-eyed. "Hello." She greeted for the first time since she arrived.