Conscious Again

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

I managed to watch Doflamingo get beaten in the end after passing out. Thankfully, Law took care of me for a bit despite his injured state. It was good to see Doflamingo's ass get whooped and Issho on the behalf of the Marines apologize for letting this go unnoticed. I passed back out afterwards.

Gasp!

Getting up, I immediately grabbed my sword and prepared to unsheath it but there was no threat. Doflamingo had been defeated. A blonde man with shoulder length hair waved at me. He had a scar under his right eye. Still, I was on guard. Law and a lot of others were still out cold but they were fine. I sighed before standing up to go outside of the house. I made sure not to step on anyone on my way out. The blonde guy followed me.

"So how are you?" The person asked

"I'm alright, thank you for asking... Who are you?" I asked

"Oh, I'm Sabo! Luffy's brother. Nice to meet you, thank you for taking care of him!" Sabo offered his hand to shake which I did.

Sabo pulled me into a hug and I felt his Devil Fruit- Well Ace's but I guess it was his now. Honestly, I think I preferred it that way than letting someone else take it. The Devil Fruit rekindled with me and in a way it felt like it was Ace hugging me so I couldn't help but hug slightly tighter before stopping myself and pulling away. It wasn't fair of me since this man wasn't Ace. Sabo was red for a few moments before brushing it off with a bashful smile. We talked for a bit before and ended up getting along, talking about our memories of Ace as well as dumb things Luffy has done.

"I'm really happy, to have met you. Ace told me a lot about you." I smiled.

"Really? That's a big surprise. Here I thought a cute guy just fell in love with me at first sight." Sabo laughed.

"Psh, dumbass don't push your luck." I teased.

"Also, uh you make me feel good like my Devil Fruit gets all happy." Sabo admitted.

"Ah, that's my enhancing ability." I told him.

Afterwards, Sabo had to take his leave yet he gave me a piece of the Vivre card of Luffy. He pulled me into one last hug before he left. He took off riding a flock of crows yet I only raised an eyebrow with my lips pulling up into a smile. I headed back inside and Zoro was up. I offered a weak smile which in return, he let me rest my head on his chest before I fell asleep. He ran his fingers through my hair which was comforting. I would go see Issho when I woke up again.

Elsewhere Dressrosa- Marines
Third P.O.V

Despite Fujitora getting yelled at a ton by Akainu and being refused entrance to a Marine base unless he took the head of Luffy and Law as well as captured (M/N). The dice was on the pirates side for three days straight so he didn't. Sengoku and Tsuru just arrived with Sengoku eating a bag of chips. They met the dwarf princess and were charmed by her cuteness. (M/N) who had just finished donating his blood again and since his enhancing abilities helped with her, he was asked to stay since early this morning. He helped out in the background despite their being Marines. He hadn't realised them yet.

"Ah (M/N) please come meet these nice people who offered their blood." Princess Mansherry kindly asked.

"Ah, sure let me grab the machine first." (M/N) said with a wave of his hand, still not realising the Marines.

(M/N) grabbed the machine and carefully brought it over before looking up and noticing the three major Marines. He didn't really seem to care though and still took Sengoku's blood. Tsuru was initially skeptical of the pirate but in the end she realised that he was in reality a good helpful child so she let him be. She got to see firsthand (M/N)'s enhancing abilities which helped the princess heal people. Issho ruffled (M/N)'s head making him pout and fume angrily, telling Issho that he had hurt him too.