10 ┊ date

CHAPTER TEN
DATE。

After the realization of the fact that I'm in love with Karma, I can't help but be awkward around him every time he's close. So whenever he gets too close to me, I brush him off a bit too harshly that one time I accidentally shouted at him during class.

He kept tapping my back using his pen, but I only ignored him purposefully. I finally faced him when he wouldn't stop.

"What?!" I shouted, a bit too loud than I wanted to and everyone's attention was on us and I quickly apologized to the whole class. "Sorry,"

"I just wanted to borrow a pen. My pen's ink is already empty." He looked at me with arched brows. I sighed and grabbed a pen from my case, and gave it to him.

"Thanks," He said and continued writing. A second later, I felt guilty for yelling at him so I apologized.

"Sorry for shouting at you..." I said and faced front, continuing to write.

Bitch-sensei continued teaching us English; how to pronounce Ls and Rs and all of that.

After classes ended, I was about to go to Rio to go home with her when I was suddenly practically dragged by Karma.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I shouted as I tried to remove his hand on my wrist while he continued to drag me.

"Dragging you with me," He said with a 'duh' tone.

He continued to drag me until we were in the streets. I was so confused with why he's suddenly acting like this.

"Why are you making me come with you?" I asked with pure confusion. He stared at me for awhile and replied.

"To go on a date."

My eyes widened. Not long after, my face turned as red as his face. "W-W-What?"

"You're obviously avoiding me. That's why we're going on a date." He explained and continued. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No! You didn't do anything wrong." I shook his question off, feeling guilty because of the fact that I'm selfishly avoiding him. "And for your information, this isn't a date."

He ignored what I said and looked in front. "We're here,"

I looked at the place in front of us and it was a dog cafe. My eyes immediately lit up and I was almost the one who pulled Karma inside if he wasn't the one who went inside first, and if he wasn't holding my wrist.

We were immediately greeted by two dogs, one Golden Retriever and one German Shepherd. I removed Karma's hand on my wrist forcefully and bent down to their size, ruffling their head as I smiled at them widely.

I looked at their names and the Golden Retriever was named Nagisa while the German Shepherd was named Hiro.

"Nagisa!" I exclaimed a bit too loudly, and Karma, who was on the reception to book a table, looked at me. I looked at him and grinned. "This doggy is named Nagisa,"

He smirked and after speaking to the receptionist, he went to us and bent down with me.

"Should we steal Nagisa?" He whispered while patting Hiro's head, and I smacked his back. He let out a small 'ow!'.