Chapter 47

Hello, it's me *sings like Adele*, don't skip this

I don't usually post lengthy stuff, but here it goes.

As you may know, I started to post chapters of Kitten, the story of Jimmy's brother Brian. You can find it on my profile. It's very different, the updates are slow for now, and I will fully dedicate my time to it once I start posting Jimmy's book, but I would be happy if you checked it out.
Some of you did, and I'm super grateful!

And the important stuff. If you read it and you like it put a star on it *sings like Beyonce*

Why am I saying this?

It's a free, easy and fast way to support the writer and let people discover the story you like. Votes help us move up in Wattpad rankings and reach more readers. Every vote of yours counts, not only because you show us that you read and like the story, but also because we get a chance to stand out among millions of others.

Most of us write as a hobby and don't get paid, but each chapter takes a couple of hours to write and perfect. If we want to read edited stuff, add more time. A little something from a reader, be it a vote or a comment is always appreciated.

I try to answer each of you and I'm always up for a good chat here or on IG.

Thank you for reading❤ I love and appreciate each of you.

Good stuff ahead 🙈

I waited for Sky while she got changed after our first dance practice, and we left the studio when it was already dark outside

The sliver of relief that settled in my bones after we talked made everything better — my hangover, my mood, and my day.

I knew I fucked up big time, and I was ready to do whatever it took to fix the mess— I would beg and grovel and be the best fucking guy the beautiful girl next to me had ever met. She was worth it.

As we strolled down the street, I replayed every significant moment with Sky in my head. They were a lot. And I screwed up way too many times for her to consider believing me once more, but hell if I wasn't happy she was willing to give me a chance.