Chapter 14

Jungkook POV
Yesterday I found out me and Jimin made out for almost an hour! I was surprised we made out that long. I carried him to our room after he fell asleep. He looks so cute when he lays ontop of me. I woke up and saw his pink hair. If you don't know he dyed his hair last night when he woke up.

Flashback
"D-daddy can I do something?" I looked at Jimin. "What do you want to do Jiminie?" He looked at me kinda scared. "C-can I dye my h-hair p-pink?" I widened my eyes. He looked at me and started crying. "Y-you don't like the idea?!" I picked him up and hugged him. He stopped crying and sniffled. "Of course I love the idea Jiminie! You will look so cute in pink hair!" He looked so excited "really daddy I can do that!?" I nodded my head. He jumped up off the bed and dragged me downstairs. "Come on we need to go to the store!" It was only 8PM so I agreed. Some people looked at us weirdly but o didn't care. We went to the hair dye section and saw light pink hair dye. "Daddy can I have this one?" It was a bubble gum pink hair dye. I nodded and he grabbed the box.

We went to the cashier to check out and buy the hair dye

We went to the cashier to check out and buy the hair dye. The girl was looking at me the whole time. When I paid she handed me the bag. "Come on honey lets go home!" She looked so upset when I said that. Jimin wrapped his legs around my waist and I carried him to the car. He sat next to me and looked at the hair dye. We got home and went to the bathroom. I read the instructions and he looked so cute with pink hair! I went up to him and gave him a big hug. He looked soooooooo cute. I took him to bed and he cuddled on my chest. I can't wait until we show the others.
End of flashback
I woke Jimin up by giving his face kisses. He woke up laughing and smiling. He looked so happy and cute. We walked downstairs and the first people we see is V and Suga. "Hey Jung- who is that?! Are you cheating on Jimin?! Does he k-" Suga interrupted him. "Dummy that is Jimin!" V looked at him and at me. He came closer to me and looked at Jimin who was half asleep. "Ohhhhhhhhh hi Jiminie!" Jimin waved at him. "So Jiminie has pink hair now? Awww it looks so cute on him!"

 "So Jiminie has pink hair now? Awww it looks so cute on him!"

V was right he did look so cute in pink hair. I took him to the table where Jin served breakfast to us. "Awww Jiminie you look so cute!" I saw him blushing at the words. "T-thank you Jin eomma!" I sat next to him and ate my food. I looked over and saw he was done with his food. I picked him up and took him to the backyard where there was a pool.

 I picked him up and took him to the backyard where there was a pool

I took him to the steps and showed him the water. "Jiminie do you know how to swim?" He shook his head. I took off his onsie and left him in his boxers. I went inside and brought his some swimming trunks. He put them on and looked at me. I took my shirt off and put mine on. I walked into the water and stuck my arms to Jimin. He went into my arms and held onto me tightly. I went the the other side off the pool with him in my arms. He looked so scared and closed his eyes. I held him and made sure he didn't fall from my arms. I made my way to the deep end and looked at him. He was looking in the water and he was moving his feet. "Jiminie do you want me to let you go now?" He nodded slowly and he took his hands off of me. I let him go slowly and saw he started to sink. He started to swim a little and he looked happy. I let him go fully and then he went under the water. He didn't come up and I was getting worried. I drove under the water and saw he had his eyes closed and was getting closer to the bottom of the pool. I swam and grabbed him. I pulled him up to the surface and took him to a chair. "Jiminie baby! Come on wake up don't scare me!" He opened his eyes slowly. "D-daddy?" I looked at him and hugged him tightly. "Oh Jiminie thank goodness you're ok! I thought I lost you!" "I'm ok daddy I just started to sink..." I wrapped him in a towel and took him inside. I heard him shiver and ran upstairs. I made our way to the bedroom and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and put hot water. He closed his eyes and stood there. I got in with his and hugged him tightly. I can't believe I could've almost lost my baby today. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to make him worry. I kissed his head and he hugged me. I loved him so much and I am happy that he is with me to this day. We got out of the shower and I dried him with a towel. I got in bed and gave him a panda I bought for him.

 I got in bed and gave him a panda I bought for him

He hugged it and played with it. He looked so happy and cute. I cuddled with him and gave him kisses on the head. I love him so much💜