|T W E N T Y F O U R|

Jungkook stands, buckling his pants up. He didn't say anything after what you said. You knew you had to of fucked up.

Badly.

You were in the heat of the moment and your mouth decided to have a word vomit.

You could shrivel up and say you didn't mean it.

Yet you won't.

"Why don't you shower? I'll be waiting." He hands you a robe and you wrap it around you. "I'll have clothes out here for you." You nod.

Walking away from the bed and him, he reaches out his hand and pulls you in quickly to him. "I need you to think before saying what you want. Take a long minute, Y/n." He let's you go.

He didnt sound mad or annoyed. He just seemed As if he really need to know wether you ment it or not.

For your own self you wont mention it to him again.

You know you have strong emotions for him. You don't know on earth why, but you do.

"Take your time now." Jungkook had said to you, before you stepped to the bathroom.

The shower water becomes a good warm hot-ish temperature as soon and you turned the water on.

Not wanting to take to long in the shower you do your usual routine, this time with more thoughts to occupy your mind.

You tell yourself to pull it together and go back to normal.

Jungkook p.o.v

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair in pure confusion. He knows for a fact that y/n has messed with his mind, and he does not know if it's for the best.

He hears the shower water stop and the girl he had just played with walks out in the white robe. "Come here." He says while motioning for her.

As told, she heads to him and he hands her an outfit. "First, let me see your wrists, y/n." He held out his hands and she showed him them. "Yeah, you pulled hella hard." He smirked at the redness and bruises starting to form in place.

"Its nothing serious, Jeon. I will be changing now." Y/n had said and walked back into he bathroom to dress herself.

Jungkook watched her walk away and tryes to push all thoughts of his feelings. Honestly he believes love will not tear him down, but instead enemy's would tear the one he loves apart.

A relationship would not affect him. If he waits any longer to come clean, Y/n will be gone and hurt.

Y/n p.o.v

Night fall.

Him and his black outfits seem to brush off onto you. Lately that's all that fancied you taste in clothing. Of course you throw white into the mixture but otherwise Jseph calles you scary.

Jungkook had told you to stay at the hotel earlier today while he went off but you being the person you are, did not listen.

Maybe you should stop being so upset with him. After all, you are the one who said the big words knowing damn well he wouldn't say them back.

"Y/n?" You hum and BM stands in front of the door. "Want to go for a walk?" He had asked you. You lean back in your seat, looking at him. "Now? Its 11:00pm." He crossed his big arms and nods.

You sigh and stand up grabbing your coat and gun. "Why not. Action has been a bit slow." The smile her wears has you rolling your eyes. "Only 15 minutes, just in case." He nodded in agreement.

You throw your coat on and head out with him. Not far from your house is a beach so you both walk there like before.

You put your hands in your coat pockets as you both walk along the coast shore. "Y/n?" You hum and look to him. "I want to do something." He stops walking and you do too. "What do you want to do?" You sighed out.

'I need you, to be still." His words make you slightly uncomfortable but even more confused. "Why?" He let's the breath that he was holding in go and speaks, "Just, stay still." You just do so to get whatever he has in mind done and over with.

"Okay, I trust you. I don't know what yo7vjave in mind but go ahead." You say and nod. A smile had formed on his lips. "Alright then."

He leans close into you. "Woah-" you take you hand out from your coat pocket and put it infront of you to stop his motion. In a second he pushed it away and grabs ahold of the back of your neck and kisses you.

He kissed you.

Your eyes are wide open and his lips move on your still ones. The moment he breaks the kiss you back away. "Why did you do that?" You don't get angry with him. Whatever he kissed you for has to have a reason.

You just ask him wanting to know why. Now if he had bot warned you before hand you would have punched him. "I needed to know my feelings." You raise an eyebrow while wiping your lips.

"Feelings?" You talk to him in a rather confident and forward tone. "Yes, and I'm sure that I have a strong attraction to you, Y/n. . ." His confession is straight and out. "I know you love Jeon Jungkook but, I believe you deserve better." He looks away from you.

Your eyes shut and you position yourself to were he is facing you. "BM, I. . .I really think I'm not the best optionfor you. I dont want to make you upset." You tell him. It felt hard to say that to him. "I know, don't worry. I already prepared myself for rejection. I just want us to stay friends,  and I need you to know how I felt." He smiles.

You nod and pat his chest. "I will always come to first when I'm sad, because you come to me when you're down." He wipes a fake tear. "Gonna go and make a big man cry." You giggle.

"Let's walk home now." You say and he goes on a jokes out,

"Was the kiss good?"

Jungkook p.o.v

Jungkook rubs his temples in frustration. "Jimin, go check on Han and tell him to up the unit's on case 531. People dont know when to stop pissing me off." Just as Jimin leaves the room, Jungkook slams his laptop shut.

"Gotta do everything myself these days." As he talks to himself he reaches onto him coat pocket for the USB port to activate the bomb.

With the entrance of a code, the devise goes off and Jungkook sighs. "Goodbye Fah Susuk.." Sounding like a mad man he grabs his keys and leaves his house.

Why not go to the one person who he finds pleasing.

Y/n.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Let's pretend I'm good with ideas right now.

I honestly don't like where I'm at in the book.

I have a major part I want to write in but either you all will be sad for want to shoot me.

😁🙃

Yaya.

I've been thinking about exposing myself on this book.

If I do. . .I pray for your wellbeing.

Bye~