Part 92

Bailey: You're Ava?!
*Ava looked up to her. Completely confused.*
Ava: Yeah?
Bailey: Oh my god! *She screamed again and reached forward to hug her* I still have a picture back at the- *You covered her mouth so the cop couldn't hear.*
Y/n: Back at the store
*That was such a stupid excuse.*
Ava: Wait how do you know about me?
Y/n: I talked about you a lot while I was gone
*Tears welded up in her eyes as she smiled ear to ear and gazed back at you.*
Ava: You didn't forget about me? *Her voice slightly pitched towards the end of the sentence. You tried staying strong for Ava. That's honestly what got you through this whole mess. Calvin, Ben, the wounds, the pain, the fighting and constant fear of not making it out alive...and Grayson. You hated crying in front of Ava. She helped you with every fight you and Grayson ever went through. Every argument, every heartbreak. And was always there for the good parts. You loved Ava so so much and you couldn't tell her the heartbreaking words of what you think happened to Grayson.*
Y/n: How could I forgot about my favorite sister? *She giggled as you ruffled with her hair.*
Bailey: I've been wanting to meet you for so long!
Ava: Well it's a pleasure to meet you *Ava giggled and hugged bailey again. You feared what was now going to happen to bailey. She didn't have parents and your mom knew nothing about her. You didn't want to loose her to foster care. For heavens sake you and Grayson were the people that saved her...just a few days ago he was wiping blood off her cheek from her and Jackson...Jackson. He was gone, Maggie was gone, Ashton was gone sawyer was gone, Dan was gone, Leo was gone...all of them. You tried fighting your damn emotions. But you couldn't help yourself as tears fell down your cheeks. You turned your head away to the window and bit your lower lip trying to fight the damn tears. It was all so overwhelming.*
Ava: Y/n?
*You wiped your tears and looked at her worried face. She just stared as her smile fell...*
Ava: I love you *She gave you a gentle smile as you matched hers.*
Y/n: I love you too Ava *You practically whispered.*
Bailey: I miss everyone *There were those damn tears again. They didn't deserve this. It was your fault. If you would have not been so selfish and stayed out of the gang none of this would have happened. Calvin wouldn't have came back and none of this would have went down*
Y/n: Me too bailey...
Ava: She has the same name as Graysons middle name
*God damn emotions. You faced the window again. Tears streamed down your face. Luckily the plexiglass was between you and the front seats...making It was somewhat private.*
Ava: Who's Everyone?
Y/n: Our friends *you gnawed on the inside of your lip*
Ava: What happened to them?
Y/n: They died *you whispered so quietly that you could barely hear yourself. Ava did though...and grabbed your hand once again. She always recognized your pain.*
Y/n: I'm sorry for crying *you wiped your tears with the back of your hand* I'm trying not too
Ava: It's okay y/n...if they were your friends you have a right to be upset. *You nodded and let out a shaky breath. Before you could say anything else you all arrived back at the hospital. You carried bailey in and held onto Ava's hand as all of you walked in. Finally those assholes that were taking the pictures left. Thank god.
Bailey: Can I see Blake?
Y/n: Of course...
Ava: Is Blake one of your friends?
*you nodded and waited for your mom to check you in. Once you all made it to the 8th floor you walked down the hallway until you reached Blake's room...once you turned the corner Preston Ethan Blake and Charles were all sitting in there. Crying heavily.
Y/n: Guys? *They all looked in your direction as you slowly put down bailey*
Blake: Bailey...*he whispered. Ethan got up and grabbed a tissue...continuing to cry*
Y/n: E what's going on?
*His lip quivered as he tried to form words...he pulled you into a tight hug and whispered the most devastating words...
Ethan: Graysons gone..
*Shocked ran through your body as you froze. Tears somehow managed to fall down your cheeks though.*
Y/n: H-He's dead? *You pulled away and covered your mouth. Ethan nodded and sat on the bed with his head hung low. You stood in disbelief and shook your head. Grabbing the infinity necklace.*
Y/n: No no- no he's not
*Blakes eyes slowly closed as he held onto bailey tighter.*
Y/n: He can't be dead...say sike right now!
Ethan: I really fucking wish I was joking y/n *He shook his head and stood up. Once again bringing you into his embrace. You broke. Screw this holding back tears shit. You cried your heart out onto Ethans shoulder. You had a good feeling Grayson didn't make it out alive but the spark of hope kept you going...Your mom just stood with Ava and morned with all of us.*
Y/n: I-I can't believe he's gone *You squeezed his shoulders and tightly closed your eyes. Ethan gently pulled back and wiped his own tears. Charles got up and also proceeded to give you a hug. You were all so overwhelmed.
Y/n: I love him *You whispered and choked on your tears..*
Charles: We all do...and we'll miss him *You all couldn't stop crying for a good hour...it was a mess in Blake's room and the nurses nor cops tried helping. I mean...what could they do? It was now 5 am. You sat at the end of Blake's hospital bed with Ava in your arms...slowly drifting off to the light sound of sobs that filled the room. Blake held tightly onto bailey while Ethan rested his head on the bed as he sat on the ground. And Charles sat in the hospital chairs. Preston just stood. You could tell his mind was clouded with thoughts. Your mom sat besides Charles. You weren't quite sure why Ethans parents weren't here...but you were glad that the few loved ones you had left we're still here. Your puffy eyes opened as you gazed out on the hospital window while the sun rose.
Y/n: He waited months for me to come out of a coma *You teared up again* he proved to me that I could love and have a healthy relationship. He kept me going. And saved me so many times. *Tears fell. Ethan grabbed your hand, desperately trying to fight his own tears. Ava held onto you a bit tighter.* I can't believe he's gone...*You sighed and looked out at the beautiful colored sun rise...* I didn't think that was gonna be the last time I said I love you to him. He took his own life just to save mine. *You felt your moms worried look. You knew she wanted to ask questions. But her mouth stayed closed. No one knew what to say or how to feel anymore. You missed everyone. Maggie, Ashton, Sawyer, Chase, Jackson, Dan, Leo...And especially Grayson. You just wanted to be in his arms one last time. For him to tell you it was gonna be okay. For him to be here, just one goddamn more time.