Part 93

The next day went slow. No one really spoke and not much action happened. You were all forced back into your own rooms to be taken care of. Blake and Charles were hurt the worst. The girls stayed with you, trying their best to be there for you. Ava and bailey hit it off really well. Which made you happy...all bailey ever wanted was to meet and be friends with Ava. But that didn't stop you from being scared of what was coming next. Being thrown in jail...The first court trial was tomorrow. You all were being released from the hospital later today around 2pm. It was currently 11 am.
Blake: Y/n...
*your gaze drifted over towards the door. Blake slowly walked in and looked at the girls who were quietly playing. He sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed your hand. Don't cry. Don't cry. Your gaze fixated back on the giant window in front of you. Blank expression.*
Y/n: I want out. I just want life to go back to normal. And we're about to be thrown into jail-
Mom: No you're not. I'll make sure of it
*you squeezed Blake's hand a bit harder. god damnit y/n don't cry. You weren't scared of jail, it was more so being alone. It brought back so many flashbacks.*
Mom: I just want to get to know you a bit better sweetheart...You're Blake right?
*He ran his hand through his blonde hair and looked up. Trying to make himself presentable.*
Blake: Yeah that's me *He plastered a slight smile on his face and shook her hand.*
Mom: I'll make sure none of you get locked up. I may not know the whole story but I promise-
Y/n: Mom they have a right to put us in jail.
*Blake squeezed your hand. Trying to get you to shut up and not expose anything about the gang.*
Mom: and whys that?
*She was clueless. You shook your head and stayed quiet*
Mom: Well...I have my ways. Let's just say that.
*Silence. Nothing but silence.*
Mom: Your dad used to be into drugs and it was a huge mess. This was when I first met him, and as soon as we started dating he went clean. A year later shit hit the fan and he started selling weed and cocaine in the streets. That's me not going into depth with the whole story but my point is, is that he got caught one night. Thrown in jail and it was horrible. But I was able to get him out.
Y/n: Our case is far beyond some drugs mom
Mom: And so was his. You already resent your dad as it is...You wouldn't wanna hear those other stories.
Y/n: I have a right to resent him. *your jaw clenched as your grip tightened on Blake's hand.*
Mom: I know...
Y/n: No you don't know! Why did you get back with that asshole? *You said sternly. Not making eye contact*
Mom: Sweetie-
Y/n: He abused you! *You said a bit louder*
Mom: Is that why you ran away? Because of him?
*Your nails dig into the side of Blake's hand.*
Y/n: I didn't run away. *Your voice was low and quiet...
Y/n: Get me out of this fucking place.
*You sat up and ripped the IV out of your arm.*
Blake: Y/n you can't-
Y/n: Shut the FUCK up Blake! I'm tired of being trapped. I'm done. And I fucking mean it this time. *You ripped your other IV on top of your hand out. Your mom tried to comfort you but you wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. Nurses were alarmed while you were furious. Blake wrapped his arms around your back and held the back of your head close to his neck. You tried fighting him at first. But he was much stronger then you and you knew you wouldn't win this.*
Blake: You'll get out. We will be free from everything that happened. I promise y/n. I fucking promise *He whispered so quietly in your ear. Your breathing slowed as anger turned into tears. You hugged him back as he gently laid you down and continued to hug you from the side of the bed.*
Nurse: What happened?
Nurse 2: Is everything okay?!
Blake: Everything's fine. The IV's got caught on the bed while she was getting up to grab her phone on the side table.
*You weren't sure if the nurses bought the excuse. They just nodded and grabbed fresh ones. Tears fell down your red eyes as you jerked your arm and hand away. You wanted to be out of this fucked up hospital. Blake sat next to you on the edge of the bed and just stared at you with a desperate look. You made eye contact and gave up your fight.
Y/n: Why do I still need these IV's?
Nurse: You were very dehydrated and this is the best way to get fluids in your body.
*You rolled your eyes. Staring out at the bright sunny day from the 8th floor*
Nurse: So what happened? I heard you were missing for a while dear?
*Blake gripped your hand again.*
Blake: You have no right to ask any questions amongst her case. Finish your job and leave.
*Your death grip loosened.*
Y/n: Can everyone besides Blake get out please?
*You could feel their judgmental stares before they all left. You took a huge deep breath and sighed. Blake remained sitting on the edge of the bed next to you.
*It was silent for a few moments before you spoke up*
Y/n: Do you think he's okay? *You whispered*
*Blake looked down and nodded*
Blake: He's strong. He's doing amazing up there.
*A single tear fell from your left eye.*
Y/n: It wasn't even 78 hours ago when we were all laying in hammocks in Brazil. And now he's dead. Fucking dead. And it's my fault *You whispered the last words...Blake looked up to you with tears eyes and let out a low sigh. He laid down next to you with his hands on his lap, staring out of the big window in front of both of you.*
Blake: Y/n you know Grayson would have done anything for you. He never wanted anything to happen to you...When that thing happened between Calvin and you, grayson was lost. Beyond lost y/n. Every night I would walk out from my room at 3 am and usually heard sobs or groans coming from the kitchen. He would just be sitting there thinking of who knows what and get so frustrated with him self. He thought it was his fault that you went missing. He fucking hated himself. And as horrible as the whole situation was, it wasn't his fault. Calvin is a fucked up maniac that deserves to burn in Hell. But it wasn't Graysons fault. You were told to keep bailey safe and stay away. I said "She's gonna come back you do know that right?" To Grayson as soon as you left with her. He was gonna go out in the battle field to try and shoot Ben but I told him his plan was WAY out of proportion and he stopped. And realized how dumb the idea was. Once he caught a GLIMPSE of you running towards the active bomb his whole mind set changed. Not one word came out of his mouth besides your name. Grayson may have died but this wasn't your fault. No matter how much you think it is, it isn't. I guarantee if it was any other person he wouldn't have jumped out there. You both loved each other so much and I know it's hard. It's so fucking hard. *He places his hand on top of yours and gently rubbed it*
But I promise it will get better. He'll always be with us
Y/n: I love you Blake...I love all of you. All of you guys have been more of a family to me then my actually family.
Blake: I don't know...I think Ava's got me beat on that one *You both slightly laughed*
Blake: She seems like an amazing sister
Y/n: She is...I wouldn't trade her for nothing.
Blake: I wish things didn't happen how they did. If I knew who killed Jackson I would fucking rip them apart with my hands right now.
Y/n: How was Jackson the only one hurt? Bailey was untouched
Blake: I don't know...I remember waking up and seeing Charles getting jumped and then two other guys started beating the shit out of me and next thing you know I wake up to all of you in the room.
Y/n: I was with Grayson when it happened...we just got done apologizing to each other and then guys broke the windows and jumped in. And I heard- *You choked on tears* I heard Maggie scream over and over again and I tried to get out but Grayson held me back so I didn't get hurt.
Blake: It's gonna be a whole fucking mess tomorrow