Chapter 11

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is August 1, 2020. Tomorrow is my birthday and I am going on a trip, so I am sending out 1 round of updates for all my current works (Fued, Make Sure You Bow, and Random Jumble of Imagines) before I go. I will be leaving my computer behind, so I hope the updates will tie you over until I get back on Monday. I love you with all my person. Enjoy!

"Be careful, Will!" Joyce calls out to Y/n and Will as they get on her motorcycle to go trick-or-treating. 

It's quite a sight, a steampunk girl and Ghostbuster on a motorcycle. When they show up in front of Mike's house, Y/n turns around. 

"I know you don't want me coming. So I'll cut you a deal. You stay within the neighborhood and STICK WITH THE PARTY and you can go without me. Does that work?" Y/n asks.

Will's face lights up as he nods rapidly. "Awesome," Y/n says.

She gives him a big hug and peppers his face in kisses. "Ha. I'm still your big sister, so don't scare me."

Taking his hand, she drops him off in the basement and says hi to Mrs. Wheeler. Revving the engine, she heads over to the big Halloween party. Cars line up and down the street and the bass of the music pumps and shakes the ground slightly. 

Walking up the steps, she spots Billy's Camero parked in front of the house, and she can hear people yelling "CHUG" from the backyard. 

When Y/n enters, it's jampacked. A bunch of teenagers, dancing, drinking, and letting loose all crammed together like sardines. Y/n wiggles her way through the crowd and spots Steve and Nancy. 

"Steve!" She calls out. He turns around and smiles at her.

They hug and he can't help but inhale her nice scent of lavendar and books. 

"You smell like books, you nerd," Steve comments.

Y/n isn't phased by this. "It's because I actually do this thing called 'studying'. You kinda have to be around books for it."

Steve scoffs and throws an arm around her. "Hi, Nancy," Y/n says.

Nancy whips around. "Hi." Her words are slurred, and it's clear she's had a cup or two of whatever wretched alcohol they were serving.

Y/n and Nancy. What a dynamic. They don't necesarilly dislike each other, but they've never been each other's best friend. Y/n was always suspicious of Nancy because of her and Jonathan last year. She could tell that soemthing had happened, or wanted to happen. And yet she was still with Steve. If Y/n's suspicions were correct, Nancy was stringing Steve along, and that made Y/n angry.

Nancy, on the other hand, was absolutely convinced that Y/n was in love with Steve, and had tried to steal Steve from her. 

Only one of these girls was correct. I wonder who?

Steve looked between the two girls, who was staring the other down. Sensing the awkwardness and frustration, he ushered Y/n towards a large bowl full of some red liquid

"What is it?" Y/n asks, suspicous of what her peers wanted to experiment with. 

Steve shrugs. "I'm not sure, but it's okay to drink. Just not too much."

Y/n takes a cup and sips it. Although you can taste the sweetness of an apple/ berry thing, the alcohol clearly shines through, causing her to gag a little. 

"Ok, thats nasty."

Making her way into the backyard, Y/n spots Billy upside, drinking out of a keg. He had a black leather jacket, jeans, a belt, and gloves on. Nothing else. Classy Billy. His toned body gleams in the moonlight. It almost looks oily.

The girls stand nearby, sizing him up as he spits out the beer and takes a drag from his cigarette, hollering. The boys holler with him. 

When he spots her, he swaggers over, and takes her by the waist. She plants a quick kiss on his lips. "Doll, come on. I'm gonna need more than that!"

"You're drunk, Billy!"

"Doll-" He tries to kiss her again, but she pushes him away.

"Billy, stop."

"Y/n-"

"BILLY!"