Hot coco

Was the day before Christmas. Everyone was getting into that Christmas spirit, but not everyone knew what the Christmas spirit was and one of these people is none other Rin aka agent 8.

John: "Rin it's Christmas Eve. you have anything that you want?"

Rin: "yeah I wanna know what Christmas is in the first place. Never heard about in in deep sea metro. Or as a soldier of Octavio."

John has a bit of a shocked face but then he just sighed

John: "I should have known, honestly. Have no idea why I was shocked in the first place." He said as he was making cookies. "Christmas is a holiday where people get together celebrate the birth of our savior, Squid Christ ."

Rin: "woah sounds cool." She said.

John: "yeah, but now it's just a time where we meet up with family, give other people presents and drink hot coco. Oh and there's also Santa which also gives out presents."

John looked down and found Rin astonished.

Rin: "PRESENTS, HOT COCO, SANTA?!?" She said in excitement.

John: "well yeah. It's all a great time. Maybe we should ask pearl and marina if they wanna spend Christmas with us and set up a tree."

Rin: "that's sounds AWESOME! Can we do that now?"

John: "sure, don't you want hot coco first?"

Rin: "yes." She said as drool came out as she thought of hot coco."

John: "alright I'll make some, but it's probably gonna take the entire day before it's done so your gonna have to stay here."

Rin: "why so longggg, I'm want to taste it already."

John: "well don't you want to drink it all throughout the night until it's actually Christmas?"

Rin: "yes."

John: "alright, then it's going to be till forever until it's done."

Rin: "ugh fine." She said crossing her arms sitting on the couch."

John: "I mean you didn't have a choice in the matter."

Rin: "man you really know how to push my buttons."

John: "well I do live with you, your also the person I'm dating so."

Rin: " well you have a huge point."

John: "alright that should do it. Yo rin put on your winter gear we're going to the plaza."

Rin: "really? What about the coco?"

John: "it's gonna warm up so in the
Mean time we're gonna enjoy the Christmas environment."

Rin: "okayyyy."

John: "we can also get hot coco there."

Rin: "Really!?"

John: "yeah."

Rin: "Yes." She said to herself.

John: "come on let go." They both put on there winter jackets and other things, grabbed each other's hands and left for the plaza.

At the plaza.

Rin: "Wooahhhh." She said looking at the huge Christmas tree in the middle of the plaza."

John: "you like it?"

Rin: "it's huge, and it's colorful."

John: "yeah it sure is, I remember spending time with my family in the plaza on Christmas. Good times."