Chapter 41, Game day Part 1

ADORA'S POV

The school was practically coursing with electricity. The hallways and windows of class rooms where draped in corny banners that Catra had been making fun of all day. I was sitting in my last class, willing the final moments to wind down to an end. Fidgeting with the hem of Catra's thrasher hoodie, when I heard the distorted ring from the PA system. I grabbed my bag and excused myself from class as fast as I could.

I turned the corner to my locker to see Catra and Bow putting on a corny good luck sign on my already hyped locker. Catra shoved Bow lightly, who then scurried away into the crowd. Sure then face palmed before grinning at me.

"Hey Adora" she tucked herself under my arm happily.

"You said those signs where dumb," I laughed and messed up her hair. She glared at me, but I simply kissed her forehead quickly. She mumbled something mean before popping up her once new skateboard and holding it by the scrapped up nose.

"We are gonna watch a movie before the game, I was thinkin' maybe you would wanna come?" I moved her out from under my arm and started to open my locker.

"Sure, I was gonna go skate with Scorpia and Lonnie, maybe watch Kyle attempt at some transition and flatground, but I'd rather hang with you and your dorks" she yawned and leaned against the lockers again.

"Aww, the Catra is missing plans to hangout with me?!" I laughed and grabbed my Letterman out of my locker, tossing it at my girlfriend.

She caught it with a groan and swung it over her shoulder," This is not because I like you!"

"Keep telling yourself that kitty cat, cause if I recall correctly, you love me dork" I shoved my books in my locker with a smirk and then kicked it closed .

She punched my shoulder lightly with a scowl, but I could see a grin pulling at the corners of her facade.

"You should wear my jacket, it be so cute and big on you!" I grinned happily and linked my arm in hers, heading towards the gym exit.

"No way, I have my own now, so you are no longer necessary to me," she scoffed and pried her arm away from mine.

"Is that the only reason we are going out?" I hardly squeaked out.

"Dead.ass." She dead panned.

I could feel my face flushing with embarrassment and sadness before shoving my balled fists into the pockets of my shorts. A lump formed in my throat as I glanced up at Catra. She looked shocked but also amused.

"You're such a dork princess. If course it's not, I'm kidding dumb ass. Jesus, you're so gullible princess," She laughed and put an arm around my shoulder," Stop looking sad, okay? I love you, got it?"

I nodded happily and quickly have her a kiss on cheek before swinging open the heavy metal door. The sun blinded me for a second before we stepped on to the frying pan that was cheap asphalt, despite the cold conditions. We walked to my car in pure happiness, just enjoying the sunny cold afternoon and each others company.

💖time skip cause I'm lazy and very busy trying not to get beat with a frying pan and don't wanna write the ritual cause it's the same as last time + Catra💖

CATRA'S POV

I took a seat next to Bow in the old rusted bleachers with a groan. He immediately noticed me and let out a happy squeal, which called all the attention for the people around us.

"Your wearing one of her jerseys and her letter man?! That is the most cute thing I have seen in my entire exIsTaNCe!" He laughed and shook me violently.

"Whatever... Adora practically tackled me as soon as we stepped into the parking lot. I was just gonna wear some random red-ish hoodie, but she forced me into this lame crap" I yawned and looked at my watch into impatiently, " Aren't you supposed to run out the team Arrow Boi?"

"Shit... Talk to you later!"

He sprinted off, making me slide down closer to the group. I settled into a spot next to Sparkles who started to say something, but was cut off by the band playing and the rumbling of bleachers. I shot up from my seat and gripped the fence, holding on for dear life.

Again with this shit?!!

Thank God I don't live near Selineas, they have actual earth quakes... And water... Why would anyone want to live there?!

I shrugged off myself and looked into the field. Adora was sporting her usual Red jersey with a 01 plastered on it. I looked down at my mirrored color scheme one and smiled. Glimmer nudged me and pointed at the field again.

The dumb ass is walking to the bleachers.

Why?!

"Adora! Seriously you need to get back to your team!" I rubbed my temples and leaned over the fence to scold her.

"I... I-uh wanted a good luck kiss?" She looked at the mob of staring and very judgy teenagers behind me and rubbed her neck awkwardly.

"You're such a dork" I laughed and shot a nasty glare at the crowd," C'mon, hurry up at least"

I put my hand on her cheek and smiled.

She is so fucking pretty...

I pressed my lips against hers gently. I felt her smile while putting her massive arms over my shoulders. She was so warm and inviting, I wanted to stay like that forever. Her lips tasted like coffee and cherry Chapstick, which I still don't understand how because she hasn't drank coffee since 5:45 this morning. I pulled away gently and smirked. She smiled happily and gave me a quick hug.

"Hey, get out there! Hordak is glaring at me, so hurry up dork"

"Fiiiine," she let go of me and turned her attention to the field.

"Oh and Adora!" She whipped around confused," Make sure you beat those ass hats"

She gave me a thumbs up and jogged over to the bench.

Yessir... That's my girlfriend.

What's up my dearest dorks.

I start school Wednesday, so updates are gonna be more sporadic than usual. Imma try to get the end written and edited asap, but I'm having a lot of family problems currently (my mom threatening to kill the dog I paid for) so I'm at war currently.

Anyways, here is part one of the game

Adios!