Chapter 4

Sorry, it took a couple of days. I've also been having trouble figuring out the plot. I feel like my writing is getting worse as each chapter goes. Well here is a long chapter for the wait. ________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV (Hermione and Ginny)

"Hermione, I'm so nervous, what if I say my last name by accident?". "Oh Ginny don't worry, it's just like what we practiced in the car, now where is that Gryffindor courage of yours. You certainly didn't have trouble showing it off at Hogwarts". Ginny just giggled at the comment. They started walking into their preferred newscaster's office to somewhat reveal who they are. "Ah, ladies right on time." They had a camera and everything for filming. It wasn't live or anything it was just going onto their website.

Anchor: Bonjour everyone, my name is Kyle Pike and I am here with the lovely owners of HLM fashion Mia Jean and Molly Evans...well at least until now.

H: Hello everyone!

G: Hi

Anchor: So ladies tell us why we are here today

G: Well Mia and I are here to announce our true identities

Anchor: Well than who are you

H: I am Hermione M, Nee Granger

G: And I am Ginerva, but everyone calls me Ginny Z, Nee Weasley

Anchor: What about your last names

H: Our husbands have a small chain of businesses and are very private people who would prefer to be unknown the world.

Anchor: Well Merci for your time and hope to see you back for your fall collection.

Hermione and Ginny said their goodbye's and left to go to the reunion.

At The Hotel (Annika, Lacy, and Hermione)

The entire Granger family had arrived except for Hermione and her parents. "Well everyone's here". Before Annika could finish, Fiona barged in knowing full well she needed her daughter in that will. "Oh honey just tell your grandmother the surprise already". She gave her mom a look, but sighed and said, "I was hoping to wait until she showed up, but Bea- (her grandmother noticed the slip up) I mean Hermione is coming this year." No words could describe how happy her Grandparents were. Just as they finished talking a dark navy BMW (didn't feel like looking for car models sry) came and parked in the valet. To everyone's surprise, Jean and Dan came out of the car. Annika didn't think they could afford such a thing. What shocked everyone most was when three teenagers emerged from the car. "Isn't is a little late to be starting a family dear brother", Fiona commented. Jean just smirked, "oh Fiona, these aren't our kids, their Hermione's". Everyone except Lacy had their mouths open. "What are you kids going to just stand there or give your favourite aunt a hug". "Really Ginny's here already?", Scorpious smirked. He got a wack in the back of the head for that comment. "I haven't seen you two since you were toddlers and you my darling, since you were born". Mira blushed. "These can't be Hermione's kids, there, there to pretty". The malfoys looked confused. "Hello children what are your names". The twins in unison spoke whereas Mira shyly waved, "Hello great grandma Gewn and great grandpa John, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person, our mom has told us many funny stories of her childhood memories with you". "Well aren't you polite, and please call me G.G and John Grandpa John". "You seriously believe that these are Hermione's kids, she probably adopted then or even better, got them from one-night stands". "ANNIKA FIONA GRANGER HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF YOUR COUSIN THAT WAY". Annika and Lilli just rolled their eyes. Dan took the chance to speak, "well speaking of Hermione, here she is". He pointed at a one of a kind rose-gold mercades that drove past the valet and into a reserved spot. The car door opened and out came a stunning women with beautiful long wavy brown hair and a nice tan. Annika knew that someone like this must have a lot of money so she needed to befriend her and ran up to her. "Hi I'm Annika Granger, supermodel for HLM fashion". The red-head next to her laughed. "Oh dear cousin haven't your parents tought you not to lie". "BEAVER!!!". Hermione and Ginny knew every single model in their business, and Annika was not one of them. To save Annika from the embarrassment, Lilli decided to pop into the conversation. "You know that's a reserved parking spot right?", Annika smirked at Lilli, seeing what she was playing at. So Annika took over, "And I don't think the rental company won't be happy that their car got towed". All four ladies were smiling. "Well you see Anka and Lola, (Ginny on purposefully mispronounced their names) Hermione M here didn't rent this car seeing as her and I co-own HLM fashion, and own 10% together of these hotel chains because we are very vert close friends with the owners". Both faces were priceless. "Please like my fiance would know you". Hermione smirked the famous Malfoy smirk but was soon taken over by her Aunt yelling at her. "HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER, HOW DARE YOU HAVE CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE GRANGER FAMILY NAME". "For your information aunt Fiona, I've been happily married for 15 years (showed her engagement and wedding ring) and how could I be a disgrace to the family name if I'm not a Granger anymore".

Hermione 3, Grangers 0

Hermione 3, Grangers 0. "It's probably fake" Annika mumbled "and your claims are lies". "Really then search my name up". "Oh my grandma, grandpa, I'm so sorry, imiised you guys so much." She hugged Gwen and John. "Well shall we go in" Gwen said. They went inside to get their room keys. Fiona decided to take over, "Keys for the Granger family please". The lady at the desk was looking around the family as if she was looking for someone in particular, when she saw that person voices were heard. "Well hello Mrs. Ma- I mean Granger, Mrs. Weasley", "well hello Mrs. Nott". All the girls giggled. "Hermione, Ginny, it's so good to see you, hows the fashion life treating you", Ginny responded to this one, "It's so good to see you to Lavender, how are the twins". "There-" before she could continue Hermione's aunt Fiona barged in. "Room Keys". They got their room keys and then Lavender passed Hermione and Ginny the diamond suite card. "Daddy!, Hermione took my key", "GIVE MY DAUGHTER BACK HER KEYS HERMIONE , DONT MAKE ME ASK AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS HOTEL." All Hermione could say was "no". Before her uncle and cousin could attack her Lavender came in to the rescue, "sir, if you keep causing a seen I will have to kick you and your daughter out, and these two ladies are taking the suite that is only reserved for friends and families of the Malfoy's, Zabini's, and the Potter's because they are best friends with the owners and Hermione is the CFO of Malfoy industries". Annika decided to come into this one. "How dare you treat the future Mrs. Malfoy like that, when I get announced to the world I will get you fired". " I'm sorry miss (Lavender trying not to laugh) but Mr. Malfoy hasn't told me anything about you, and I can't trust your judgement seeing as many women claim to be Mrs. Malfoy". "Oh and Lacy your coming with us to the suite". "Alright I want everyone down here by 6:00 sharp for dinner, and wear something nice it's a fancy dinner". The adults got into the elevator first and the cousins took the next one. "Aren't you going to scan your card so you can get to your room beaver?",
"No Annika, I'm not going to scan it until you three get off the elevator so you can't get into our suite". Annika was yet again out smarted by her cousin Hermione. Everyone go to their rooms, even Annika although she didn't make it their without making a scene. "FIRST, HERMIONE GETS THE SUITE AND SECOND, MY HEEL JUST BROKE ON ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PAIRS OF HEELS!!!!". Alex just rolled his eyes. The rest got to the top and Hermione fell onto the living room couch, "Ahhh, finally, diva free".

_______________________________________________________________________________So my original plan was going to be to update a couple times a week but it might be every few weeks. I'm sorry, but even though there are three weeks till school I would like to be ready and prepared seeing as it is going to be different this year. Thank you so much for the reads and the votes, I should have the next chapter done in a week or two, I'll try and make it as long as I can.