Chapter 40

cooking a storm

 When I got home I went straight to my room to do homework. First day of school and I got homework I am so lucky.

Eww

I was just starting to do the English essay on the laptop they bought me to use when Bruno walked in. he walked to my bed and dramatically fell on the bed. "I am dying". He whined pouting dramatically putting him over his forehead for extra effect. "you look alive to me". I muttered rolling my eyes then closing the laptop to lay down next to him. "well my history teacher gave our class extra work so now I have to do an extra analysis". He whined then looking at me for sympathy. I rolled my eyes then playfully nudged him with my shoulder. "you'll live it's easy". He rolled his eyes then sighed. "easy for you to say you got it done in class". I chuckled to myself remembering Bruno's and the classes shocked face. These clueless assholes thought I was dumb. "I will help you". I said quickly giving him a stiff smile. "thanks, twinny"! he chirped giving me a big kiss on the cheek. I grimaced in disgust and wiped my cheek shuddering in the process. "That's disgusting". I faked gagged giving him a glare.

"You love it". he smirked at me put his arms under his head for a pillow. "whatever". I rolled my eyes in defeat before shifting to get more comfortable. "you do that a lot". I looked at him weirdly. "what"? he chuckled then shook his head. "roll your eyes". I clicked my tongue and tried to fight the urge to roll my eyes. "what can I say it's a natural talent". I cheered sarcastically making him laugh lightly. "so, did you honestly have a good day at school"? I gave him a wary look. I don't know if it is the twin bond or some shit but he just makes me so safe and that I can talk to him about anything. "yeah it was good". I said swiftly smiling to myself. We then both raised both our legs in the air and started playing footsies. We then talked about the school day. I told him all about the blonde bimbos, Lexi and Daniel I decided to leave out the obnoxious arrogant asshole though. He was happy when I told him about Lexi but grimaced when I told him about Daniel. He only relaxed a bit when I told him he was gay, he was still mad but he will get over it. "I can't believe you called Emily and her minions thing 1,2 and 3". He laughed to himself making me laugh a bit too.

We laughed a bit more and made jokes about the three bimbos before Bruno told me more about his best friend. He told me about his street racing and how he and his friend compete against each other and how they have to been best friends ever since middle school. Ethan actually sounds pretty decent I am happy my twin has such a great friend. "what about your friend"? I raised my eyebrows giving him a confused look. "you know the friend who called you". I realised now what he meant and formed an 'o' shape. "yeah Ryan he is good". I nodded my head smiling to myself. "so how long have you being friends"? he seemed to look a little bit annoyed and worried. "well we met when I was 12 at the car junkyard he was walking past then so on and so on". I decided to leave out the part It was past midnight and that I actually caught Ryan dealing drugs. He gave me a questioning look. "what were you doing at the car junkyard when you were 12"?