Chapter 47: August's POV

"What I did to help suppress my heat was when Ro came inside me, he would put a butt plug in. I seriously made it all day without having him fuck me senseless." Raven said, flipping through the suits. We were picking out outfits for my mating ceremony. Of course, Alexandre wasn't able to come with me due to this being the version of a human wedding. He wasn't allowed to see me in my wedding attire until the day of our ceremony. Raven and I had gone to a suit shop in the town center meant for mating ceremonies. Ella, Onyx, and Luna Graciella had gone dress shopping in a separate store down the street.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner? We've got probably an hour before the next wave starts." I looked down at my phone to check the time. We had been here for about an hour already, and I still haven't found the right suit for our ceremony.

"Hm, well, you didn't tell me you were in heat until right now you doof." He pulled out another suit, it was a bright red color, I shook my head, and he put it back. "I didn't know about it until he told me about it, unlucky for you, Alexandre knots in you. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about that. It's like wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, for me."

"I don't know, I think the knot feels just as pleasurable as the act itself," I explained, pulling out another suit, making Raven shake his head in response. I put the suit back on the rack.

"But it can last up to two hours, the big downside if you need to do something later." I rolled my eyes.

"I think the more we do it, the less it lasts. Yesterday when we started to plan the ceremony, a wave hit me like a cannonball, we only took 10 minutes to sate it." I said in a matter of fact tone. "Also, it was fucking hot Rave if you haven't tried doing it in front of a mirror, you most certainly should."

"Trust me that's on my list, we need to hurry and get you something here to make a little stop to the Adult Store across the street so you can get yourself a plug." He explained pulling another suit from the rack, this one caught my eye, it was a light blue, almost baby blue. I could envision the burgundy bow tie, boutonniere, and handkerchief matching well with it. My ceremony colors were a royal blue, burgundy, white, and a tiny splash of yellow to brighten it. Despite the suit being lighter than my chosen colors, it looked so right for me.

"That one!" I chirped happily, grabbing it from his hands. Holding it up against my chest.

"That looks super freaking cute." He explained. "Since you're getting something with a burgundy pop, would you want me to wear a burgundy suit?"

"I dunno that might be too much?" I tapped on my chin. "What about no jacket, just a button shirt, and some nice pants?"

"Let me know if you two need any help." The Omega worker said, sashaying past us with suits in his hands. He had been busy with someone that had come in before us trying to get a dominant male a suit for his own mating ceremony.

"Um, he'd like to try this suit on for his mating ceremony." Raven notched his thumb to me.

"Oh nice, who's your mate hun?" He asked, hanging up the suits on the rack to be sorted later. "You're a small little thing, aren't you?" He cooed. Despite him being an Omega as well, he easily had four inches on me.

"My mate is Alexandre Reid." The Omega choked on air at my announcement.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting." He jumped in front of me.

"It's fine, you were helping someone else before me, we've been fine looking by ourselves." I grinned. "This one caught my eye, and I would like to try it on. I also need advice on what to get my friend here to wear." I explained.

"Sure thing!" He dragged me to a fitting room and helped me get into the suit. Once he had me all done up, he took measurements to fit it to my body better.